Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Storage-Friendly VPS - 2TB+ Space, 1Gbps+ Speed, 10TB+ Bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Storage-Friendly VPS - 2TB+ Space, 1Gbps+ Speed, 10TB+ Bandwidth

Hey everyone,

I'm currently on the hunt for a VPS in storage purposes, and I'm not too concerned about the location or other specifications. I'm specifically looking for one with HDD storage, but it should have a capacity of at least 2TB.

In addition, I'm in need of a dedicated or shared (with consistent speed during peak hours, ideally not dipping below 100Mbps) network with an exit speed of 1Gbps or higher. Having over 10TB of monthly bandwidth would be ideal.

Ideally, I'm hoping to find a solution that fits within a budget of less than $20 per month. These requirements are not too high, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

You can get a BuyVM slice and a 2TB or 3TB slab for under $20.

When they're in stock :smiley:

• PineappleMPineappleM Member
    edited November 2023
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

Have a single restock of our hybrid storage VPS in Finland
    1vCore W-2145
    2 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    16 GB NVMe boot storage
    2 TB NVMe Cached HDD RAID-6
    20 TB Bandwidth
    IPv4
    $6.5/month

https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/packages/storage/?group_id=33

• thx mate! It's our speciality

• @Doorman1077 said:
    Hey everyone,

I'm currently on the hunt for a VPS in storage purposes, and I'm not too concerned about the location or other specifications. I'm specifically looking for one with HDD storage, but it should have a capacity of at least 2TB.

In addition, I'm in need of a dedicated or shared (with consistent speed during peak hours, ideally not dipping below 100Mbps) network with an exit speed of 1Gbps or higher. Having over 10TB of monthly bandwidth would be ideal.

Ideally, I'm hoping to find a solution that fits within a budget of less than $20 per month. These requirements are not too high, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hello,
    I noted your request.

2 vCore CPU - C1V Basic
    2GB DDR4 ECC RAM 2666MT/s
    2TB HDD RAID-5 BACKED BY NVME CACHE
    10TB @ 1Gbps, with 100Mbps dedicated bandwidth

€160/year vat included.