Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cloudcone service is becoming worse then before
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cloudcone service is becoming worse then before

tommyluotommyluo Member
edited November 2023 in General

cloudcone service is becoming worse then before,after changing IP of their los angles node,the ddos ip has problem twice these 2 days,all network can not access the ddos IP.
And the support ticket is no response for long time on weekends,it said 7X24 support,but actually.......

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• Maybe. that's true

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

Could you send us your ticket id?

We do apologize for the delay in handling tickets as we're working around the clock to help each an every client progress the IPv4 change :smile:

Once the IPv4 migration progresses, most network related issues should disappear.

• Just goes to show that every experience is unique...
    I've rarely seen an IP change so well managed ... Advance notice, all the info to do it automatically or manually. No incidents ...
    In short, I've been a CloudCone customer for two years, and I recommend them to all my customers and partners ...

• It is done,the DDOSIP is via voxility now.
    All works well and thanks.

• I migrated to the new IP in just a few clicks. No issues. Congrats @Cloudcone for the work so far.

• I still have my both old and new IP's on both my SC systems. I can't seem to get rid of the old ones.

• Sounds like a Multacom issue.

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited November 2023

@lowendclient said: Sounds like a Multacom issue.

yup, Multacom re-assigned/re-structured their IP ranges.
    even i got my new ip from cloudcone