Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BYOIP BGP VPS / DEDICATED RESELLER
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BYOIP BGP VPS / DEDICATED RESELLER

Any recommendations for providers who allow resellers to BYOIP and resell their VPS + Dedicated Servers?

I've got an ASN and want to use our own IP blocks registered to services. Struggling to find anyone who seems to let us make use of them

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Rent @jizbel dedicated for $399/month, establish BGP session, and sell 253x 3GB VPS for $3/month.
    Profit: $240/month, assuming your /24 costs $120/month.
    https://store.f4.network/index.php/order/main/packages/dedicated-kc/?group_id=23

Thanked by 2imlonghao jizbel
  • jizbeljizbel Member, Patron Provider

@techdragon said:
    Any recommendations for providers who allow resellers to BYOIP and resell their VPS + Dedicated Servers?

I've got an ASN and want to use our own IP blocks registered to services. Struggling to find anyone who seems to let us make use of them

We are open if you want to resell our dedicated servers for VMs or other offerings. We currently have stock in San Francisco and adding more dedicated servers in Kansas City. Our network is fully BGP ready with multiple links to various ISPs/IXPs upto 40gb/sec. Feel free to reach out if you want something custom.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

We can announce your IPs for any VPS plan: https://www.hetnix.com/kvm-servers

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@techdragon said:

We allow reselling and offer BYOIP

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

Offering BYOIP as well as BGP with any Cloud-, Dedicated or Colocation, while do offer also L2 Transport or DWDM Waves to major connectivity hubs like Interxion or Equinix in Frankfurt and / or across our points of presence :)

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2023

@techdragon said:

Reach out, we're keen on working with resellers for VPSs and Dedicated Servers. Currently offering Hong Kong and the UK with plans to offer new locations shortly.

• @techdragon said: Any recommendations for providers who allow resellers to BYOIP and resell their VPS + Dedicated Servers?

>

We provide this service. Should you have any question please send a DM.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

We support BYOIP for your dedicated servers with us. Just reach out to [email protected] to get started. We have quite a few clients doing this. We're also happy to offer discounts for resellers with multiple servers. Looking forward to hearing from you.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

MyRootPW supports BYOIP and BGP in Amsterdam and Vienna.

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hello! We can fulfill your request. You can also bring your own ASN.

If you have any questions, please write to [email protected]
    We look forward to hearing from you!

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@techdragon

We at Kuroit can help you announce your ASN and IP and set up the Virtfusion panel to resell the VPS server.

Feel free to DM me if you have any queries.