Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Console on VPSSLIM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Console on VPSSLIM

Does anyone know if @VPSSLIM is still around? I've been locked out of SSH on my VPS due to tailscale going offline for some reason and their HTML5 console does not work (connection timed out). Opened a ticket 8 days ago and it's just crickets. Can't get any response from them on chat or through the ticket system.

Really annoyed as I just need console for 5 mins so I can open up SSH to the world again.

Comments

• bump - if @VPSSLIM is listening - I have been locked out of my VPS for a month now. My ticket was closed without resolution because I didn't respond even though you guys never responded to the ticket to begin with. Live chat does not help either. Really need someone to fix the console access!

• Come on @VPSSLIM , this is ridiculous. Ticket was closed again after no response on your part!