Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bulk order of 7950x or 7950x3d
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

bulk order of 7950x or 7950x3d

edited November 2023 in Requests

Hey guys,
Im looking for around 150-200 7950x or 7950x3d dedicated server. i have requested on quite a few pages but it seems demand is so high i can only get a bunch of them split up. For anyone asking im training an AI.
Looking forward to your answers if you have any idea to which company i can turn to.

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Uhh yeah it's little bit big but if you like for pay 6 months in advance it's possible give to you

150-200x servers

16 Gb ram
    ryzen 9 7950x
    128 GB SSD NVME
    1 Gbps port speed
    Romania Location EU
    for 110 euros/month (pay in advance 6 months)

Delivery it's on 4-6 weeks

Regards,
    Calin

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2023

@Captaingoodwood said:
    Hey guys,
    Im looking for around 150-200 7950x or 7950x3d dedicated server. i have requested on quite a few pages but it seems demand is so high i can only get a bunch of them split up. For anyone asking im training an AI.
    Looking forward to your answers if you have any idea to which company i can turn to.

It would be great if you specify:
    RAM
    DISK
    Port speed
    Bandwidth
    Budget.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Captaingoodwood said:
    Hey guys,

It's probably going to be hard to find that many (idle) with one provider. I can only speak to us, but generally our 7950X's don't sit idle at all. There is usually a queue for VDS or Dedicated servers based around 7XXX series stuff. It's something I think any provider would do for you, but the kicker is going to be initial term length. You'll likely need to do a quarterly or semi-annual initial up-front term so a host doesn't get burned massively overstocking on something just to have the order never complete or get cancelled within a month.

If you wanted to discuss it, feel free to open a ticket at our website or e-mail [email protected] as we've done similar setups for two different parties now, though they only went with approximately 30 servers each. I do know you can get pretty competitive pricing at that scale.

• Go talk to Hetzner sales team

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

Hetzner is probably your best bet, most likely they will let you do month-to-month and let you order 200.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@Captaingoodwood said:
    Hey guys,

I can give you about 75 of them in Salt Lake City

Ryzen 7950x
    128 G RAM
    2 x 2TB NVME
    10G Port

Message me

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

Feel free to reach out to sales@purevoltage dot com.
    How long are you looking keep the systems for?

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@Captaingoodwood said:
    Hey guys,

We can do it, DM me

• despotykdespotyk Member
    edited November 2023

[text]

Mod edit (angstrom): deleted

• MevspaceMevspace Member, Patron Provider

Hi, we can get you that many 7950x servers, dm us, we will prepare you an offer.

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • Curious to know why you're training AI on CPUs and not GPUs ?

• @Mevspace said:
    Hi, we can get you that many 7950x servers, dm us, we will prepare you an offer.

So that means there will be 7950x in your offer soon?

• @Captaingoodwood said: Im looking for around 150-200 7950x or 7950x3d dedicated server. i have requested on quite a few pages but it seems demand is so high i can only get a bunch of them split up. For anyone asking im training an AI.

200 servers sharing 10Gbps dedicated bandwidth, each consists of:

AMD Ryzen 9 7950x3d
    32GB DDR5 ECC RAM 5200MHz
    500 GB SSD NVME 4.0 PCIE

€400.000/year VAT excluded.

DM for info

• MevspaceMevspace Member, Patron Provider

@BilohBucks said:

@Mevspace said:

So that means there will be 7950x in your offer soon?

That's right :) We'll inform on LET when it will be available on our website

Thanked by 1BilohBucks
  • @c1vhosting said:

@Captaingoodwood said: Im looking for around 150-200 7950x or 7950x3d dedicated server. i have requested on quite a few pages but it seems demand is so high i can only get a bunch of them split up. For anyone asking im training an AI.

200 servers sharing 10Gbps dedicated bandwidth, each consists of:

AMD Ryzen 9 7950x3d
    32GB DDR5 ECC RAM 5200MHz
    500 GB SSD NVME 4.0 PCIE

€400.000/year VAT excluded.

DM for info

If it's that price for an annual payment for someone who only buys one, that would be attractive.

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@Captaingoodwood said:
    Hey guys,

We would be able to offer this, please reach out to our sales department through a ticket or live chat so that we can provide a quote.