Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks ServaRica
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thanks ServaRica

I've been using @servarica_hani for around 3 years now, no complaints, for the price their services is excellent! has almost 100% uptime, friendly staff and value for money! I have stayed for years and willing to stay year to come.

Comments

• True. This is so true. It was time for a thread like this. Servarica is a top datacenter with good uptime and great service so far. Keep it going @servarica_hani and thank you for the great offers provided so far.

• Servarica is excellent, I stopped being a customer a few months ago but I'm always tempted back. Great service, support, and network. Can't really ask for more.

• Thanks @servarica_hani . Truly great service still now. hope you will same or better in future too.

• Since someone started this thread, I might as well chip in.
    I've had a couple of storage vps's with Servarica for a few years now, and they just work. The performance is what it should be, network is good, stability is awesome and the price is as cheap as they get. I lean pretty hard on this storage at times but they just keep running.
    It's this kind of service that you almost forget to appreciate because it just works all the time so you start to take it for granted, so before I forget again, thanks @servarica_hani for a great service. :smile:

• Shame that they only have DCs in Canada because I have heard good things about them many times.

• @servarica_hani Any updates/pre-orders of the $7/month unlimited storage plan?

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • @bh4tech said:
    @servarica_hani Any updates/pre-orders of the $7/month unlimited storage plan?

I guess they don't have 7$ unlimited storage plan

• @servarica_hani storage dealsssss pleaseeee

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

ServaRICA fantastica.

• hezekiahsharehezekiahshare Member
    edited November 2023

im using many provider and i got just two provider who provide really great uptime
    1. servarica
    2. Racknerd

They sell a cheap product but didnt give a cheap quality, they give excellent quality.

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

Thank you everyone :)
    was busy working on installing the new servers for the Black Friday offers
    We have almost 3 full racks ready :)

• @servarica_hani said:

Kind of disappointed this year there aren't any pictures of several hundred drives on a $5 table that looks ready to collapse! :D

• @servarica_hani said:

All storage? Any nvme deals?

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@ralf said:

@servarica_hani said:

Kind of disappointed this year there aren't any pictures of several hundred drives on a $5 table that looks ready to collapse! :D

I did install them in patches but maybe will show them in the rack :)

@malignify said:

@servarica_hani said:

All storage? Any nvme deals?

storage and nvme , we have 1 full rack just for nvme servers so there is plenty

Thanked by 2ralf haleeth
  • I want to say that a few months back I made a bone head move during an update and in my panic I contacted their support.
    Less than 2 hours later, to my absolute surprise, they fixed the mistake I made.

Unfortunately, this year I'll have to reduce my services with Servarica. I'll wait for BF first then decide. Nevertheless, I'll alway keep at least one service with them.

Thanked by 1haleeth
  • mad_4umad_4u Member
    edited November 2023

i been with them 3 years since 2021, the service it self is good but the server response is slow.
    maybe i am on old server but i never had issue with them apart if i reboot the server i need to wait for 5 to 10 minutes to get the server back online.

Thanked by 1haleeth
  • @mad_4u said:
    i been with them 3 years since 2021, the service it self is good but the server response is slow.
    maybe i am on old server but i never had issue with them apart if i reboot the server i need to wait for 5 to 10 minutes to get the server back online.

They will switch you to another node if you mention the issue!

• @bh4tech said:

I am also very interested in unlimited storage plan provided by @servarica_hani . If there is a discount for unlimited storage plan on Black Friday, please let me know.

• @servarica_hani Since, you already have 3 racks ready, please provide the order link for $7/month unlimited storage

• Serverica is a great provider. I'm currently using their storage and its very stable.

But, when I had their nvme vps a few years back, the disk i/o was not very good. Is the situation changed now?

• yes. i have one old 12$ ipv6 server of servarica for about 4years now , just good.

• I have been with Servarica since December 2020 for my offsite Borg backup storage and have nothing but great things to say! $20/mo for a 4 core, 8gb ram, 8tb storage vps which has been down once in 3 years, you don't get better than that!

Thanked by 1haleeth
  • @Doublefire_Chen said:

@bh4tech said:

I am also very interested in unlimited storage plan provided by @servarica_hani . If there is a discount for unlimited storage plan on Black Friday, please let me know.

@servarica_hani I would also like to know if a discount is on the horizon!

• Been using Servarica from their black friday deals last year, was super satisfied, recommended and bought servers for a couple friends on there too, and bumped mine up as well!
    Looking forwards to this years deals, so I can give them more monies!

• I also vouch for their vps services and very cheap prices + exellent support.

Thanked by 1haleeth
  • not sure how they could beat their current offers, some are lower than 2$/tb/M

Thanked by 2haleeth ThracianDog
  • I have tried their service in recent years.
    not bad.
    but the disks are slow especially those with HDD.

The only thing that bothers me and that doesn't make me go back to them is that the data center is located in Canada, for me since I'm in Europe many operations are slow, with Windows the use of RDP is really slow, especially if my connection goes through VPN.

Let's hope they arrive in Europe sooner or later.

• FYI any COW enabled FS will have degraded performance in my testing with servericas hdd offers, prolly how they do XEN and ISCSI?

• @jugganuts said:
    FYI any COW enabled FS will have degraded performance in my testing with servericas hdd offers, prolly how they do XEN and ISCSI?

Maybe this affects me. I've never had problems with their network but everything feels sluggish, spoken to their support but it's just not worth my time getting to the bottom of it. The uptime is exceptional, 320+ days here.

• @bgerard said:

@jugganuts said:
    FYI any COW enabled FS will have degraded performance in my testing with servericas hdd offers, prolly how they do XEN and ISCSI?

Maybe this affects me. I've never had problems with their network but everything feels sluggish, spoken to their support but it's just not worth my time getting to the bottom of it. The uptime is exceptional, 320+ days here.

unless you custom installed your system prolly not