Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS in Amsterdam with minimal ping to AS62041
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Amsterdam with minimal ping to AS62041

Hey! Looking for VPS/KVM in Amsterdam with the ping to AS62041 less than 0.5 ms
I researched a lot of services via their Looking Glass and min ping I found is 0.7 ms which is so so for my project

Comments

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

You might want to look for providers that are based in Amsterdam Science Park to have such latencies. A lot of the common providers around here are based outside the posh and expensive Amsterdam area.

@Clouvider and iFog (not sure if they have a tag) are the only ones that come to mind for meeting this, given I know very well where their hardware is in Amsterdam ... :blush:

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    Thanked by 1ruben
  • atomiatomi Member
    edited November 2023

I did a quick test to random AS62041 IP from @InceptionHosting NL VPS which is @Clouvider 's sub-brand and it might work for you:

20 packets transmitted, 20 received, 0% packet loss, time 19012ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.483/0.554/0.742/0.065 ms

Thanked by 1kartoshka
  • rubenruben Member, Host Rep

@RickBakkr said: @Clouvider and iFog (not sure if they have a tag) are the only ones that come to mind for meeting this, given I know very well where their hardware is in Amsterdam ...

Thanks for the mention :blush: - a Looking Glass for our Amsterdam Science Park POP is available here: https://lg.ams.fognet.ch/

Thanked by 2Ganonk kartoshka
  • RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@kartoshka said:
    Hey! Looking for VPS/KVM in Amsterdam with the ping to AS62041 less than 0.5 ms
    I researched a lot of services via their Looking Glass and min ping I found is 0.7 ms which is so so for my project

Our latency should be perfect to AS62041, we are on a mutual IX and directly peered and our servers are hosted in Equinix AM5

You can check the latency from our looking glass: https://bgp.tools/lg/212477#trace

Thanked by 1kartoshka