Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud | New Advance Dedicated Servers in Singapore | Designed for SMEs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud | New Advance Dedicated Servers in Singapore | Designed for SMEs

OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hi LET community,

In line with the launch of our latest water cooled datacentre in Singapore, we are happy to announce the availability of the Advance Gen 2 range.

These servers are equipped with high-speed public or private connectivity and advanced security features at competitive prices to meet the growing needs of small to medium enterprises.

Featured Server

Advance-1

• Intel Xeon-E 2386G - 6c/12t - 3.5GHz/4.7GHz
  • Up to 128GB DDR4 ECC
  • HDD SATA or SSD NVMe storage options
  • Up to 5Gbps Public Bandwidth (metered or unmetered options)
  • 1Gbps Private Bandwidth (unmetered)
  • From US$115.60/month

*Applicable for dedicated servers hosted in Asia-Pacific:

• Outbound Traffic: Limited and subjected to the quota specified on the server. Optionally, you may opt for unmetered traffic at additional cost.
  • Inbound Traffic: Unmetered
  • Traffic quota resets every month and when quota is exceeded, the outbound bandwidth is capped to 10Mbps.

Explore Advance Range

About OVHcloud

OVHcloud is a global player and the leading European cloud provider operating 400,000 servers within its own 38 data centers across 4 continents. For more than 20 years, the Group has been leveraging an integrated model that provides full control of our value chain, from designing our servers to managing our data centers through to orchestrating our fibre-optic network. This unique approach enables OVHcloud to cover, independently, the full spectrum of use cases for our 1.6 million customers across 140 countries. OVHcloud now offers customers the latest-generation solutions that combine high performance, predictable pricing, and full data sovereignty to support their unfettered growth.

Comments

• benchbench Member
    edited November 2023

I don't see promotion in Singapore

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@bench said:

Hi @bench , the promotion is currently only applicable to the India datacenter

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited November 2023

@OVH_APAC said:

@bench said:

Hi @bench , the promotion is currently only applicable to the India datacenter

I'll update the subject to reflect the correct location then.

EDIT: Nevermind - I don't perceive this thread as a promotion/offer for a specific country but more of a general post to introduce the new line of servers in the APAC region.

@DP said:
    EDIT: Nevermind - I don't perceive this thread as a promotion/offer for a specific country but more of a general post to introduce the new line of servers in the APAC region.

Hi @DP , you are totally right! it is more like an announcement related to our latest datacentre opening in Singapore and latest range of servers available there:

https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/lp/new-singapore-datacentre/

• any test IP / looking glass?

@ScreenReader said:
    any test IP / looking glass?

You will find them on the page mentioned just before in the "Test our network performance" section:
    https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/lp/new-singapore-datacentre/