Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADVIN SERVERS - AMD EPYC GENOA 9554 VPS & DDR5 ECC @ $0.50/GB - 10 GBIT NETWORK + GIVEAWAYS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ADVIN SERVERS - AMD EPYC GENOA 9554 VPS & DDR5 ECC @ $0.50/GB - 10 GBIT NETWORK + GIVEAWAYS

Comments

• danblazedanblaze Member
    edited November 2023

Ordered yesterday, but glad to see this post and hope you can sell out soon!

However there are a few quibbles I have in here that would be great if they could be answered:

1. is the annual payment offer a one time deal for pre-ordered products? As you know, I bought a very large sized model ......

2. Nuremberg seems to be very close for Hetzner, can I mount Hetzner's storage blocks if you don't have the means to offer block storage in the near future? Is there any speed measurement associated with it?

3. is there an additional discount attached to pre-ordering? I remember you saying in another thread that you would consider it, but I don't seem to see anything about it in the official promo thread.

• I LOVE AMD EPYC GENOA 9554 VPS ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Invoice #30729

• Invoice #30642 please double resources (especially CPU, RAM and disc space) of course if it's possible, thanks

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@danblaze said:

However there are a few quibbles I have in here that would be great if they could be answered:

1. is the annual payment offer a one time deal for pre-ordered products? As you know, I bought a very large sized model ......

2. Nuremberg seems to be very close for Hetzner, can I mount Hetzner's storage blocks if you don't have the means to offer block storage in the near future? Is there any speed measurement associated with it?

3. is there an additional discount attached to pre-ordering? I remember you saying in another thread that you would consider it, but I don't seem to see anything about it in the official promo thread.

1. For now, the pre-order price will remain the normal price for the VPS. We don’t anticipate any price increase anytime soon for existing products or services. We may limit the amount of new products on yearly billing at some point, but for now, no restrictions. It is important to note though that Genoa VPS is extremely limited in availability, and therefore once it is sold out, a restock will pretty much only be cancellations for the next 6 months at minimum.
    2. You can mount Hetzner storage boxes, but it’ll count against your bandwidth. Sadly I don’t have any speed measurements. However, we are looking to maybe get on N-IX (Nuremberg Internet Exchange) at some point which should give us much lower latencies and better speeds to Hetzner!
    3. No additional discounts at the moment :(
    Thanked by 2maverick danblaze

• Order Number: 5537220929

• Route from the UK to that test IP all via cogent is horrible.

• I LOVE AMD EPYC GENOA 9554 VPS ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• ipv6 ?

Could I select pre-order Singapore server?

• justduynguyenjustduynguyen Member
    edited November 2023

I bought a Singapore VPS from September 26th, 2023 but still not received it.
    Singapore - KVM Standard VPS - KVM Standard XS $4.50
    Monthly Thursday, October 26th, 2023
    Pending

• @Advin said:

@danblaze said:

1. For now, the pre-order price will remain the normal price for the VPS. We don’t anticipate any price increase anytime soon for existing products or services. We may limit the amount of new products on yearly billing at some point, but for now, no restrictions. It is important to note though that Genoa VPS is extremely limited in availability, and therefore once it is sold out, a restock will pretty much only be cancellations for the next 6 months at minimum.
    2. You can mount Hetzner storage boxes, but it’ll count against your bandwidth. Sadly I don’t have any speed measurements. However, we are looking to maybe get on N-IX (Nuremberg Internet Exchange) at some point which should give us much lower latencies and better speeds to Hetzner!
    3. No additional discounts at the moment :(

It's been great, kind of looking forward to the N-IX. Or the arrival of block storage, whichever.

Looking forward to the machine arriving and booting up and enjoying a high performance monster. :)

• Could you offer backup as addon?