Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


HostBrr | Performance IPv6 only deals | AMD Ryzen / Intel i9 / Xeon | from under €1 month! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostBrr | Performance IPv6 only deals | AMD Ryzen / Intel i9 / Xeon | from under €1 month!

13»

Comments

  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

    @Malikfalasifa said:
    @labze #14402, pls add vCore. Thanks

    @ipguru said:
    Invoice #14403

    Upgrades applied. Remember to reboot to enable them.

  • Invoice#: #14558

    @labze please add additional vCore.

  • sealseal Member
    edited November 2023

    @labze said: Performance-8GBrr IPv6 Only

    4 vCore AMD Ryzen 3900 / Intel i9-12900K / Intel Xeon Gold 5142u
    8 GB DDR4/5 ECC RAM
    10000 GB Bandwidth
    125 GB NVMe Storage
    Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany
    €5.5/month
    €14.95/quarterly

    exactly looking for something like this + 2TB Storage
    (can be hdd, sas, ssd, hybrid or anything which would be sufficient enough to serve as nexctcloud primary storage. this on a 1year subscription plan would be insane.

    background: im an music artist, recording our live sessions and teaching how to do live music and live producing and right now we managed to create 1.5 TB of data (within 12 months) which we need to store, maintain, edit, recode into a different codec (remux) etc. and make them publicity available afterwards. Everything is non profit.

    Additional are a few micro more containered (docker based) services like mail and stuff.. to be hosted on the same vps, but i guess this one will cover any needs easiliy.
    so i would really really appreciate a neat offer with additional storage so it would perfectly fit my needs. :open_mouth:

    thank you for reading this and my apologizes for consuming your spare time.
    stay well..

  • umzakumzak Member

    Invoice:16781
    extra vcore plz
    thanks

  • warihwarih Member

    Invoice #: 16784
    Extra core please @labze

  • ticket #8782653

    Double bandwidth please

  • @labze, I want to purchase 1 month of this (see image)

    1. Will the price increase during renewal?
    2. Would I have complete root access?
  • @GreatDan said:
    @labze, I want to purchase 1 month of this (see image)

    1. Will the price increase during renewal?
    2. Would I have complete root access?![]( "

    I have gone through the site and it has answered my question. Renewal is the same and access to root.

    I just made a month's payment to test.

    Invoice #16793

  • @GreatDan said:

    @GreatDan said:
    @labze, I want to purchase 1 month of this (see image)

    1. Will the price increase during renewal?
    2. Would I have complete root access?![]( "

    I have gone through the site and it has answered my question. Renewal is the same and access to root.

    I just made a month's payment to test.

    Invoice #16793

    you should not choose ipv6 only if you are still new to this kind of things

  • @didtav said:

    @GreatDan said:

    @GreatDan said:
    @labze, I want to purchase 1 month of this (see image)

    1. Will the price increase during renewal?
    2. Would I have complete root access?![]( "

    I have gone through the site and it has answered my question. Renewal is the same and access to root.

    I just made a month's payment to test.

    Invoice #16793

    you should not choose ipv6 only if you are still new to this kind of things

    Already done that.

  • Is 2X bandwidth still available ?

  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

    @Fireboy said:
    Is 2X bandwidth still available ?

    yes

  • EndbrEndbr Member

    Done
    Invoice #: 16924

    I need double bandwidth if it's still available.
    Thanks.

  • rbmaxrbmax Member

    Invoice #: 16974
    2X bandwidth

Sign In or Register to comment.