Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HXServers | Budget and Premium US VPS Hosting | Plans start @ $2.10 | 30% OFF THANKSGIVING SALE - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HXServers | Budget and Premium US VPS Hosting | Plans start @ $2.10 | 30% OFF THANKSGIVING SALE

Comments

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@tsoft said:
    where is chris?

Silently reading messages here

Last Active 10:09AM

• This is good. Finally had a weekend without internets.

• Thank you all for your feedback.

• @hxservers said:
    Thank you all for your feedback.

No comment about the obvious 24/7 support lie?

Thanked by 1Marx
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@emgh said:
    No comment about the obvious 24/7 support lie?

Tickets are answered in 24 days and resolved in 7 months.
    Sounds legit, no lies involved.

• Literally says nothing but "Thank you all for the feedback."

Nice. Definitely on the "never buy list".

• What lines?

• @hxservers said:

chris, good you are alive and very strong.
    can you clarify about swap, can use or not?

• @tsoft said:

@hxservers said:

Hello,
    Please open a ticket with us so we can discuss how we can make this work for you and us. We're happy to help with this.
    -=HXServers=-

• @hxservers

is the server down for everything right now?

• @hxservers said:

@tsoft said:

@hxservers said:

Hello,
    Please open a ticket with us so we can discuss how we can make this work for you and us. We're happy to help with this.
    -=HXServers=-

By GPT

Thanked by 1Drakasti
  • @hxservers said:
    Hello,
    -=HXServers=-

Hello,

Thank you very much for your prompt response and willingness to assist. I appreciate the opportunity to open a ticket for further discussion on our mutual collaboration. It's reassuring to know that we have your support in finding a solution that benefits both parties.

I'm eager to explore the various ways we can make this partnership work effectively. Your expertise and guidance will undoubtedly be invaluable in this process. I believe that through open communication and collaborative effort, we can achieve a successful outcome that aligns with both our objectives.

Please guide me through the necessary steps to initiate a ticket with your team. I am ready to provide any required information or documentation that might be needed to facilitate this discussion.

Looking forward to a productive and positive collaboration. Thank you once again for your assistance and the proactive approach in handling this matter.

Best regards,

[Your Name]

• Does anyone have a VPS with SPOOKY coupon ($1.5) here

if no longer interested with HXServer, I'm interested in transferring

• So how long maintenance will be?

Now it is at least 6 hours.

• @wake said:
    So how long maintenance will be?

Now it is at least 6 hours.

Lol. Good luck.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@hxservers said:

Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback.

Oops, did I say "Thank you all for your feedback."? I'm awfully sorry, of course what I meant was "Thank you all for your feedback."

• wakewake Member
    edited November 2023

@jsg said:

@hxservers said:

Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback. Thank you all for your feedback.

Oops, did I say "Thank you all for your feedback."? I'm awfully sorry, of course what I meant was "Thank you all for your feedback."

What it mean? Any comments about maintenance?
    Ooops, sorry, i though that it is reply from HX :D

• Are you running away? No email notification was sent during the shutdown for maintenance. It has been more than 24 hours and there is still no news.

• Give them a chance guys. Any failure can happen to any of us. Let's see how they adjust and what they do in the future to raise the bar of being reliable.

• so bad provider , plz close your company

• i need my backup !!!!! when your maintenance over?

• Thank you all for your feedback.

• Your website is down

• @hn_gx said:
    Your website is down

the panel down for several days, I can't pay the invoice, but today I received an email which said there are a Late Fee been added to my invoice, it's a bit ironic :'(

• @hotsnow said:

@hn_gx said:
    Your website is down

the panel down for several days, I can't pay the invoice, but today I received an email which said there are a Late Fee been added to my invoice, it's a bit ironic :'(

:(

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited November 2023

@amaeva080 said:

@hotsnow said:

@hn_gx said:
    Your website is down

:(

I DMed @hxservers two days ago at here, although I can noticed he is online in these two days, but seems my messages been ignored and no any reply :s

Last Active 4:10PM

• Pretty sure he'll close this brand and comeback with another one.

• @Dazzle said:
    Pretty sure he'll close this brand and comeback with another one.

• nszervernszerver Member
    edited February 11

hxservers
    Last Active December 2023
    Error website.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @nszerver said:
    hxservers
    Last Active December 2023
    Error website.

You can send him PM for VPS very reliable service

This discussion has been closed.