Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for reseller VPS with API, Windows OS, and crypto payments
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for reseller VPS with API, Windows OS, and crypto payments

Hello,

I am looking for a reseller VPS provider that has an API and Windows OS and accepts crypto

Bonus if their IPs dont point to the provider and has US + EU location

and ofcourse good pricing and uptime would be great

Thank you

Comments

• @hereForDedis said: Bonus if their IPs dont point to the provider

How would that work?

Thanked by 1hereForDedis
  • @Erisa said:

@hereForDedis said: Bonus if their IPs dont point to the provider

How would that work?

I should've phrased it better.

Some provider's IPs have different org / hostname etc compared to their hosting company. This works better for reselling.

• hereForDedishereForDedis Member
    edited November 2023

Updates : I found 4vps.su searching here and everything was good, but their API doesn't have OS re-installation function. Ill have to use their control panel to manage the VPS

btw @Arkas I mistakenly chose provider category, Is there any chance you could move this to requests please

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

What will be the primary use of these VPSs?

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@hereForDedis said:
    Hello,

I am looking for a reseller VPS provider that has an API and Windows OS and accepts crypto

Thank you

We have UK KVM VM's so Windows OS should be fine, and we use Virtualizor which has an extensive API. We also use our own IPs for these.

Ping me if interested.

• Hello, I would like to say that you might be interested. You can get a cloud VPS reseller via solusvm.com.tr/en.
    You can easily operate on your servers with Solusvm 2 API. However, currently, assistance with dealer packages is only provided through TR location servers.
    I hope you can find the service you want.

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider
  • 4Server4Server Member, Host Rep

@hereForDedis said:
    Updates : I found 4vps.su searching here and everything was good, but their API doesn't have OS re-installation function. Ill have to use their control panel to manage the VPS

btw @Arkas I mistakenly chose provider category, Is there any chance you could move this to requests please

Good afternoon, we will take your request into account and in the coming days we will add an OS reinstallation function to the API

• @hereForDedis said:
    Hello,

Thank you

We can provide you whitelabeled IPs

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Yes, yes, and yes:
    https://smarthost.net/vps-pool.php
    30+ data center locations and growing...

~ SMARTHOST

• 4Server4Server Member, Host Rep

@hereForDedis said:

We have added the ability to reinstall the OS from the API, https://4vps.su/page/api#reinstall
    We will be glad to cooperate!