Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jdpnetworks goes bankrupt?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jdpnetworks goes bankrupt?

EmptyEmpty Member

The website cannot be opened and the server cannot be used. Does anyone know the news?

Comments

• Yeah they are bankrupt. They closed their doors. You lost everything. Oh wait not everything, your virginity will stay with you forever

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • @Empty said:
    The website cannot be opened and the server cannot be used. Does anyone know the news?

Who are they?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2023

@plumberg said:

@Empty said:

Who are they?

Nobody knows; yet people lost millions.

Thanked by 2plumberg gbzret4d
  • never heard of them. seems cloud hosting company.

• It's kind of a regular occurance now that people asks what happened to hosts bascially no one knows of

• @default said:

@plumberg said:

@Empty said:

Who are they?

Millions of dollars? Are you sure they have such huge assets?

• @Empty said:

@default said:

@plumberg said:

@Empty said:

Who are they?

Millions of dollars? Are you sure they have such huge assets?

I am sure the quote was referring to the end user (you) in loosing $$$$

Thanked by 1default
  • DamoHGDamoHG Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2023

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/189415/servacus-cutting-back-on-colo-offers/p1

Jdpnetworks is based in Kettering I remember finding it before. If you Google "jdpnetworks.com servacus"

The owner is someone called Jack I remember meeting someone at the Kettering DC called Jack who worked for/with Liam.