Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking for the Best VPS providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for the Best VPS providers

We are starting a VPS providing company to sell VPS of multiple countries.

In Starting, We can’t afford to cover all locations using servers.

We are looking for the best providers who offer these locations:

Provider must have Windows/Linux Option
Provider should have whitelabel vps or their own prices should be higher than the rates that he gave us.
We are looking for USA(Multiple States), UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, portugal, Italy, Ireland, Netherland & Other Locations.

Price should be minimum as much as possible.

Gave us the price
2 vCore/2gb ddr4/ddr5+30gb ssd/nvme+1 ipv4
2 vCore/4gb ddr4/ddr5+40gb ssd/nvme+1 ipv4

Provide your best offer in comment. We will ping you to get more details on it.
TIA

Comments

  • HostWildHostWild Member, Host Rep

    Hello! @c_vps

    We Can Provide You Germany & USA Locations SSD VPS with Linux or Windows Support and Many Other Features...

    Intel® 2 Cores
    4GB RAM
    40GB SSD Disk
    1 Dedicated IP
    18 TB Bandwidth
    Full Root & Admin Access
    Easy & Multi Features Panel
    Free & Instant Setup
    OS: Linux or Windows
    1 Gbps Network Port

    Starting @ $12/Month.

  • Looking for more better options.

  • @c_vps said:
    Looking for more better options.

    What is your budget range?

  • @BatuCloud said:

    @c_vps said:
    Looking for more better options.

    What is your budget range?

    I’ve sent a message. Please check to discuss

  • SolidSeoVPSSolidSeoVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2023

    We got all these locations except Ireland and Portugal, PM if you are interested

  • alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

    Hi.

    We think we can meet your budget requirements.

    Most of our Servers are in Republic of Moldova, own Datacenter.
    But we have Netherlands location for VPS only.

    Check our VPS plans probably can match with your requirements:
    https://alexhost.com/vps/

    Best Regards,
    Alexhost

  • jayjayjayjay Member, Patron Provider

    Will DM you.

  • Any other best options?

  • hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

    we can offer in the UK

    if you inbox us we can give you a custom deal

  • Shock Hosting have lots of locations and very good service.

    @ShockHosting

    Thanked by 1ShockHosting
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

    We can offer you as below :

    2GB RAM, 2 CPU Cores, 25GB SSD/NVMe, 1IP : $7/month
    4GB RAM, 4 CPU Cores, 50GB SSD/NVMe, 1IP, $14/month

    USA :
    Charlotte VPS | New York City VPS | Los Angeles VPS | Miami VPS | Oregon VPS| Dallas VPS
    Seattle VPS | San Jose VPS | Phoenix VPS | Ashburn VPS | Chicago VPS

    Eupore :
    France VPS | Germany VPS | Finland VPS | United Kingdom VPS | Poland VPS | Netherlands VPS

    Asia :
    Singapore VPS

  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

    VPS Reseller/Resource Pool
    https://smarthost.net/vps-pool.php
    30+ Data Center locations, and growing.
    Reseller web interface and SolusVM Reseller API
    Just start small, buy resources as needed, increase/decrease them as needed, offer 30+ data centers from the start.
    Perfect for beginning VPS providers...

    ~ SMARTHOST

  • @SmartHost said:
    VPS Reseller/Resource Pool
    https://smarthost.net/vps-pool.php
    30+ Data Center locations, and growing.
    Reseller web interface and SolusVM Reseller API
    Just start small, buy resources as needed, increase/decrease them as needed, offer 30+ data centers from the start.
    Perfect for beginning VPS providers...

    ~ SMARTHOST

    We will get 2gb & 1 vcore in 6.95$. Which is costly, how we will resell 2gb ram?

  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

    @c_vps said:
    We will get 2gb & 1 vcore in 6.95$. Which is costly, how we will resell 2gb ram?

    Incorrect.

    For $6.95/month you receive:
    50GB NVME SSD RAID Disk Space
    2GB Guaranteed RAM
    2000GB Bandwidth / 1Gbps Port
    5 IPv4 Addresses

    You can then divide those resources up however you wish, all in one large VPS, or 5 individual VPS. Each VPS does require atleast one IPv4 IP, so that is the limiting factor on how many VPS you can recreate from your resources. You can add resources of any kind individually, if you need more of one type than another. Basically you can create all your own custom plans for your client base, and just buy one large pool of resources from us to divide up accordingly, and grow as you go.

    ~ SMARTHOST

  • @SmartHost said:

    @c_vps said:
    We will get 2gb & 1 vcore in 6.95$. Which is costly, how we will resell 2gb ram?

    Incorrect.

    For $6.95/month you receive:
    50GB NVME SSD RAID Disk Space
    2GB Guaranteed RAM
    2000GB Bandwidth / 1Gbps Port
    5 IPv4 Addresses

    You can then divide those resources up however you wish, all in one large VPS, or 5 individual VPS. Each VPS does require atleast one IPv4 IP, so that is the limiting factor on how many VPS you can recreate from your resources. You can add resources of any kind individually, if you need more of one type than another. Basically you can create all your own custom plans for your client base, and just buy one large pool of resources from us to divide up accordingly, and grow as you go.

    ~ SMARTHOST

    4gb ram
    50gb nvme
    Will cost 10.95$

    If we provide 1 vCore & 2gb ram with 30 nvme to anyone. If will cost us 5.5$. Mean we can share 10.95$ resources to 2 peoples only. Is am right?

  • GSBRTGSBRT Member, Host Rep

    Hi,

    Checkout our configurator on our website or our plans for pricing! https://dutchis.net/virtualservers

    We also have an extensive API which you can use to deploy servers with!

  • @GSBRT said:
    Hi,

    Checkout our configurator on our website or our plans for pricing! https://dutchis.net/virtualservers

    We also have an extensive API which you can use to deploy servers with!

    You have Netherlands location only?

  • @c_vps said:
    We are starting a VPS providing company to sell VPS of multiple countries.

    In Starting, We can’t afford to cover all locations using servers.

    We are looking for the best providers who offer these locations:

    Provider must have Windows/Linux Option
    Provider should have whitelabel vps or their own prices should be higher than the rates that he gave us.
    We are looking for USA(Multiple States), UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, portugal, Italy, Ireland, Netherland & Other Locations.

    Price should be minimum as much as possible.

    Gave us the price
    2 vCore/2gb ddr4/ddr5+30gb ssd/nvme+1 ipv4
    2 vCore/4gb ddr4/ddr5+40gb ssd/nvme+1 ipv4

    Provide your best offer in comment. We will ping you to get more details on it.
    TIA

    €5,56/month the first
    €6,78/month the second

  • RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

    @c_vps said:
    We are starting a VPS providing company to sell VPS of multiple countries.

    In Starting, We can’t afford to cover all locations using servers.

    We are looking for the best providers who offer these locations:

    Provider must have Windows/Linux Option
    Provider should have whitelabel vps or their own prices should be higher than the rates that he gave us.
    We are looking for USA(Multiple States), UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, portugal, Italy, Ireland, Netherland & Other Locations.

    Price should be minimum as much as possible.

    Gave us the price
    2 vCore/2gb ddr4/ddr5+30gb ssd/nvme+1 ipv4
    2 vCore/4gb ddr4/ddr5+40gb ssd/nvme+1 ipv4

    Provide your best offer in comment. We will ping you to get more details on it.
    TIA

    Hi there,

    Locations : UK, US, DE and RU

    Prices :

    • 2 vCore/2gb ddr4/ddr5+30gb ssd/nvme+1 ipv4 : $4.99
    • 2 vCore/4gb ddr4/ddr5+40gb ssd/nvme+1 ipv4 : $5.99

    Hope this helps

    Kind Regards

  • Any option for canada & australia?

  • GSBRTGSBRT Member, Host Rep

    @c_vps said:

    @GSBRT said:
    Hi,

    Checkout our configurator on our website or our plans for pricing! https://dutchis.net/virtualservers

    We also have an extensive API which you can use to deploy servers with!

    You have Netherlands location only?

    Yes, for now

Sign In or Register to comment.