Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest SSL Certificates Now Starts at just $2.99 Per Year + 10% Extra OFF
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest SSL Certificates Now Starts at just $2.99 Per Year + 10% Extra OFF

CerteraSSLCerteraSSL Member, Patron Provider

Looking to buy trusted SSL Certificates at the cheapest price? Certera is the modern Certificate Authority offering reputed SSL'TLS Certificates now at the lowest price starts at just $2.99 Per Year [Price for 5 years]

Moreover, Get an Extra 10% OFF on All SSL/TLS purchases! For the Limited Time Period!

Buy or Renew your SSL Certificate Now!

Comments

• What cert do I need to buy? Currently I have a domain pointing at main website, but subdomains pointing at many other sites/services.

Currently using lets encrypt, but sometimes I can't auto generate certs and it is a lengthy process to setup lets encrypt on every sites/services.

If possible, paying for 1 cert for a certain amount of years that allows me to do what I am asking would save me lots of time. If I need to buy multiple certs, forget about it :D

• balloonballoon Member
    edited October 2023

@Nanja said:
    Currently using lets encrypt, but sometimes I can't auto generate certs and it is a lengthy process to setup lets encrypt on every sites/services.

If you are using many subdomains, it may be rate limiting.
    https://letsencrypt.org/docs/rate-limits/

Thanked by 1Nanja
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Just get a wildcard cert from Lets Encrypt which you can use for all subdomains.

• CerteraSSLCerteraSSL Member, Patron Provider

@Nanja said:
    What cert do I need to buy? Currently I have a domain pointing at main website, but subdomains pointing at many other sites/services.

If possible, paying for 1 cert for a certain amount of years that allows me to do what I am asking would save me lots of time. If I need to buy multiple certs, forget about it :D

Thanks for your feedback!

You can purchase Certera Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL at very affordable pricing and secure three domain names by default and add up to 248 more SAN.

One standard domain (non-wildcard) from the common name in the CSR, and two additional domains (1 standard + 1 wildcard) names must be added to the domain list while enrolling the order.

For E.g:
    domain.com, domain1.com, and *.domain.com

Price Starts at Just $39.99/Year + 10% Extra OFF at Checkout! Buy Now!