Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Singapore VPS - HostHatch - 12GB - 10TB - 150GB for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Singapore VPS - HostHatch - 12GB - 10TB - 150GB for transfer

srch07srch07 Member
edited October 2023 in Service Transfers

I have a Singapore VPS for Transfer.

AMD EPYC
12.5GB Ram
10TB Bandwidth
150GB Disk
1 IPv4

Recurring Amount : $150 Biennially (Once in two years)
Next Billing date : 2025-10-15

Asking Price : $200
Payment Accepted : Paypal or UPI

Comments

• sycotsycot Member
    edited October 2023

lol okay

• $69

Thanked by 2Calin haolun
  • @asdatasd said:
    $69

You already have a warning on LET. Are you sure, you want to play this game ;)

Thanked by 1Calin
  • asdatasdasdatasd Member
    edited October 2023

Like, what, you gonna ban me? 🤣
    Help, help, I'm afraid of srch07.
    Please, pleeease, save me from srch07

EDIT: On a little more serious note, you're trying to make money of a sale that just ended AND black Friday is around the corner. My offer is sincere, i'll take it for $69.

• @asdatasd said:
    Like, what, you gonna ban me? 🤣
    My offer is sincere, i'll take it for $69.

Says alot about your character being stuck in that number? I would stay away from folks with that character ;) .

Plus, last time I checked, it's within the rules. So, unless you are a mod you don't have the authority to say anything.

Are you even aware of Bandwidth costs alone in Singapore?

Thanked by 3Calin amaeva080 Page
  • Good luck with sales

• remyremy Member
    edited October 2023

If anyone has a storage deal located in Europe to transfer I'm interested. 2TB is enough.
    Only hosthatch.

Contact me please :)

• @srch07 said: Says alot about your character being stuck in that number? I would stay away from folks with that character .

Plus, last time I checked, it's within the rules. So, unless you are a mod you don't have the authority to say anything.

You are correct, that's not against the rules, just feels scammy.

@srch07 said: Are you even aware of Bandwidth costs alone in Singapore?

HH charges $4 per TB, so yes, I am aware.
    What does that have to do with this deal? It's prepackaged in...

Thanked by 1SwordfishBE
  • @asdatasd said:

@srch07 said: Says alot about your character being stuck in that number? I would stay away from folks with that character .

You are correct, that's not against the rules, just feels scammy.

That's called business, but you won't know anything about business, because you don't run any. Do you?

And before you make fun of yourself further, read the definition of scam.

• @srch07 said: That's called business, but you won't know anything about business, because you don't run any. Do you?

And before you make fun of yourself further, read the definition of scam.

Cool, you do you bro! Good luck with the sale.

• Dropping price to match renewal price.
    That's $150 for you.

• Can I get a test IP and file download link

• nick_nick_ Member
    edited November 2023

You can test it on HostHatch's looking grass in SG here. But this deal will most likely be beat by the upcoming HostHatch's Black Friday deals next week.

http://lg.sgp.hosthatch.com/

• srch07srch07 Member
    edited November 2023

@sword said:
    Can I get a test IP and file download link

Nick has already provided that :)

@nick_ said:
    You can test it on HostHatch's looking grass in SG here. But this deal will most likely be beat by the upcoming HostHatch's Black Friday deals next week.

This probably may not happen. As HH is always selective on which region they run promo on. SG was a rare sight on promo.

• @srch07 said:

@sword said:

@nick_ said:

This probably may not happen. As HH is always selective on which region they run promo on. SG was a rare sight on promo.

Not really. I always keep an eye on their SG location every time they have a sale. They know it's the most-wanted location, so there are always deals in SG.

• @srch07 said:

@sword said:

@nick_ said:

Thats not true, they've had quiet a few promos for SG.

• Is it still available for transfer?