Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ploxhost New York Colocation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ploxhost New York Colocation

ploxhostploxhost Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2023 in Offers

Hello Lowend Talk Community,

We're delighted to bring you some exciting updates from PloxHost!
At PloxHost, we're continually pushing the boundaries to** improve our services, and we have started organizing a brand-new team just for this!

But there's more to the story! We're thrilled to introduce our colocation offerings in the bustling city that never sleeps—New York
These plans are designed to meet your unique hosting needs, combining reliability and affordability.

🗽 NYC Single U Colocation Deals

1U NYC Rack Colocation:

• 💡 Power: 1Amp @ 120v
  • 🌐 Bandwidth: 20TB @ 1GBPS
  • ⭐IP Addresses: /29 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
  • 🛡 Free DDoS Protection
  • 🤝 Basic Remote Hands
  • 💵 Starting at $60/Month
  • 🚀 Additional Amp: $37 per month
  • 📩 Contact Sales

2U NYC Rack Colocation:

• 💡 Power: 1Amp @ 120v
  • 🌐 Bandwidth: 20TB @ 1GBPS
  • ⭐IP Addresses: /29 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
  • 🛡 Free DDoS Protection
  • 🤝 Basic Remote Hands
  • 💵 Starting at $75/Month
  • 🚀 Additional Amp: $37 per month
  • 📩 Contact Sales

💵 Payment Information:

PloxHost accepts Credit Cards, PayPal, and Bitcoins.
Cryptocurrency and major CC are subject to a small processing fee.

🎯 Why choose PloxHost for your colocation?

At PloxHost, our unwavering commitment is to provide you with the best possible colocation experience. Here's why you should consider us:
Reliability: Our data center boasts redundant power and connectivity, ensuring minimal downtime.

Scalability: As your requirements grow, we offer the flexibility to accommodate your expanding needs.

Support: Our expert team is on standby, ready to provide assistance whenever you require it. We’re not just about offering top-notch servers; we’re about building lasting relationships. We offer round-the-clock support through tickets and our Discord server. Plus, routine check-ups to make sure you're thrilled with your services.

Competitive Pricing: Enjoy top-quality colocation services at rates that won't break the bank.

Whether you're a startup, an established business, or an individual with specific hosting requirements, PloxHost has the perfect solution tailored just for you

🔍 Learn more about our network and Datacenter

Curious about our network performance? Take a peek at our lookingGlass: LookingGlass

Check out our site for a full list of specs and information on our Datacenters

🔖 Get in contact with us

Don't miss the opportunity to leverage our exceptional colocation services right in the heart of New York. Reach out to our dedicated sales team here today to discuss your needs, arrange a tour of our state-of-the-art facilities, or secure your space.

So why wait? Join the PloxHost community today!

Thank you for considering PloxHost for your colocation requirements.

We're eagerly looking forward to the opportunity to serve you.

Have questions - reach out! Via email: [email protected], or reply here

Comments

• I have a colleague who's colocating with PloxHost in this location.

It's pretty decent. Worth giving them a shot.

Thanked by 1ploxhost
  • @ploxhost

May I ask if Dallas no longer provides "Path. Net" protection? For a long time, the routing has been advancing from HE

• ploxhostploxhost Member, Patron Provider

@Jones said:
    @ploxhost

May I ask if Dallas no longer provides "Path. Net" protection? For a long time, the routing has been advancing from HE

Hi Jones,

Due to network stability issues Path.net was removed as our primary route in Dallas and we utilize Hivelocity as our primary DDoS protection and uplink. With that said, we can still offer Path, if you desire Path open a ticket and we can look to add a Path subnet to your service at no additional cost

• @ploxhost said:

@Jones said:
    @ploxhost

Hi Jones,

Due to network stability issues Path.net was removed as our primary route in Dallas and we utilize Hivelocity as our primary DDoS protection and uplink. With that said, we can still offer Path, if you desire Path open a ticket and we can look to add a Path subnet to your service at no additional cost

Ticket Created #6661994

Please let it come back as soon as possible, hope not to mention it multiple times

@Jones said:

@ploxhost said:

@Jones said:
    @ploxhost

Hi Jones,

Ticket Created #6661994

Please let it come back as soon as possible, hope not to mention it multiple times

Hi Jones,

We have responded to your ticket and should be able to get your services moved over to path at no additional cost.

• @ploxhost said:

@Jones said:

@ploxhost said:

@Jones said:
    @ploxhost

Hi Jones,

Ticket Created #6661994

Hi Jones,

We have responded to your ticket and should be able to get your services moved over to path at no additional cost.

Please note that my VPS has 2 IP, which should be understood as being moved to a server with Path protection? But at the same time, it is correct to replace 2 new IP
    <3
    I just hope you don't mess up any data or the original VPS configuration!

@Jones said:

@ploxhost said:

@Jones said:

@ploxhost said:

@Jones said:
    @ploxhost

Hi Jones,

Ticket Created #6661994

Hi Jones,

Please note that my VPS has 2 IP, which should be understood as being moved to a server with Path protection? But at the same time, it is correct to replace 2 new IP
    <3

Hi Jones,

Thank you for providing us with that additional information. We have also updated your ticket. Our Internal networking team has been updated about this, and they will get the 2 IPs changed over to Path as soon as possible at no cost to you. Your VPS data and configuration will not be affected and left untouched, as we will only change the 2 IPs on the VPS.

edited October 2023

@ploxhost said:

@Jones said:

@ploxhost said:

@Jones said:

@ploxhost said:

@Jones said:
    @ploxhost

Hi Jones,

Ticket Created #6661994

Hi Jones,

<3

Hi Jones,

Thank you for providing us with that additional information. We have also updated your ticket. Our Internal networking team has been updated about this, and they will get the 2 IPs changed over to Path as soon as possible at no cost to you. Your VPS data and configuration will not be affected and left untouched, as we will only change the 2 IPs on the VPS.

Hi Jones,

We have completed the task and updated your ticket.