Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tokyo based server, high ram
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tokyo based server, high ram

Hi guys, what would you recommend for a VPS/dedicated server located in Tokyo, Japan with decent amount of ram available and reasonable pricing?
Thanks for recommendations, cheers

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

What specs and bandwidth you are looking for ?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Advin = high RAM

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

Does it have to be Tokyo?? Our new Premium VDS plans go up to 64GB and I'd be willing to let it go higher if you want more. We also have some E5-2670v2's with high ram. But it ain't in Tokyo.

• @jfreak53 said:
    Does it have to be Tokyo?? Our new Premium VDS plans go up to 64GB and I'd be willing to let it go higher if you want more. We also have some E5-2670v2's with high ram. But it ain't in Tokyo.

Ohio is very far from Tokyo

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

@fluffernutter said:

@jfreak53 said:

Closer if you drill straight through

• Japanese servers are expensive. Probably people who look here often know that.
    The reason I came here is because I'm looking for a cheap server near Japan.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jfreak53 said:

@fluffernutter said:

@jfreak53 said:

True.
    We are planning to sell servers in the earth core.
    Each customer would receive a shovel with their order.

Thanked by 2jfreak53 abtdw
  • @yoursunny said:

@jfreak53 said:

@fluffernutter said:

@jfreak53 said:

True.
    We are planning to sell servers in the earth core.
    Each customer would receive a shovel with their order.

Exact same latency to every single point on earth, thats a nice selling point
    Great to pair up with a CDN

Thanked by 1yoursunny