Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Windows RDP /w GTX + Crypto payments
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Windows RDP /w GTX + Crypto payments

Hi,

I'm looking for a good Windows RDP server provider.
Please do not recommend crappy Hetzner resellers with crappy sites like - 99RDP, HomeRDP, WindowsRDP and the like. I care that it is not an unknown company in dubai. Preferably a European provider although something from the USA I am also able to accept. So far I've used deinserverhost but Path.net can crash even a few times a day, additionally there is a windows server and not the usual windows and the graphics card drivers don't work very well. the service usually works well for the first month and then the problems begin. additionally when you buy a new setup takes up to a few days. I require payment with cryptocurrencies, it can be any cryptocurrency - BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, USDT. I need a graphics card, minimum GTX 1080 to be able to do livestreams using OBS. A connection preferably 1Gbps. On Deinserverhost I pay about 80 euros, but for better quality of service I am able to give more. If there is a possibility to use regular Windows instead of Windows Server or tips/ready setup with drivers for graphics card. The processor would preferably be something better than i7 7700k but this is the worst I can accept. Minimum 16GB Ram, preferably 64 or more

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@belarusxoxoxo said:
    Hi,

Please do not recommend crappy Hetzner resellers with crappy sites like - 99RDP, HomeRDP, WindowsRDP and the like. I care that it is not an unknown company in dubai. Preferably a European provider although something from the USA I am also able to accept. So far I've used deinserverhost but Path.net can crash even a few times a day, additionally there is a windows server and not the usual windows and the graphics card drivers don't work very well. the service usually works well for the first month and then the problems begin. additionally when you buy a new setup takes up to a few days. I require payment with cryptocurrencies, it can be any cryptocurrency - BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, USDT. I need a graphics card, minimum GTX 1080 to be able to do livestreams using OBS. A connection preferably 1Gbps. On Deinserverhost I pay about 80 euros, but for better quality of service I am able to give more. If there is a possibility to use regular Windows instead of Windows Server or tips/ready setup with drivers for graphics card. The processor would preferably be something better than i7 7700k but this is the worst I can accept. Minimum 16GB Ram, preferably 64 or more

Are you looking for including specific Intel processors or, will Amd works too?

• @belarusxoxoxo said:
    Hi,

... to be able to do livestreams using OBS.
    A connection preferably 1Gbps.

Get Ryzen dedicated server with at least 64GB

• belarusxoxoxobelarusxoxoxo Member
    edited October 2023

@dev_vps said:

@belarusxoxoxo said:
    Hi,

I already tried it. I had a VPS server from BuyVM with Ryzen and the server was unusable. Stutters occurred at the simplest system animations not to mention trying to start a FULL HD broadcast in OBS Studio. Maybe video encoding alone would work fine, but additional work on any RDP without a graphics card is unrealistic for me. In addition, during the transmission I intend to use RDP for other things and not count on CPU usage not reaching 100%.

@AlbaHost said:

@belarusxoxoxo said:
    Hi,

Are you looking for including specific Intel processors or, will Amd works too?

As long as there will be a graphics card in addition, processors from AMD are also fine. Probably even better and cheaper.

• @belarusxoxoxo said:

@dev_vps said:

@belarusxoxoxo said:
    Hi,

I already tried it. I had a VPS server from BuyVM with Ryzen and the server was unusable. Stutters occurred at the simplest system animations not to mention trying to start a FULL HD broadcast in OBS Studio. Maybe video encoding alone would work fine, but additional work on any RDP without a graphics card is unrealistic for me. In addition, during the transmission I intend to use RDP for other things and not count on CPU usage not reaching 100%.

Did you miss the dedicated part in my post

Dedicated Ryzen Server

• Sounds like @PulsedMedia will be best choice. Maybe their dedicated servers will be good? https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php

Alternative will be @lentro from TensorDock where you can have vps with gtx/rtx gpu's :)

Thanked by 2lentro PulsedMedia
  • @BilohBucks said: Alternative will be @lentro from TensorDock where you can have vps with gtx/rtx gpu's :)

Personally i don't really recommend tensordock. Limited server locations and availability.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@BilohBucks said:
    Sounds like @PulsedMedia will be best choice. Maybe their dedicated servers will be good? https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php

Alternative will be @lentro from TensorDock where you can have vps with gtx/rtx gpu's :)

Thanks for the mention :)

OP can get one of our minis, install proxmox w/ NAT, Windows guest and passthrough the iGPU to it indeed.

I have no idea how those compare in transcording to GTX1080, perhaps OP can help?

We have a few 9th gen i5s ready to deploy too for more performance, but only a couple, those should have a bit more oomph if 8th gen is not sufficient.

Newest encoders, Intel N100 is planned for Q1/24. Just don't have the manpower to develop a new platform before that sadly :(

We can custom build, but it will be expensive.

Thanked by 1BilohBucks
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (16 Cores/32 Threads)

I can offer you this if you want, you can test it to see if it would work for you.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited October 2023

@georgedatacenter said:
    AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (16 Cores/32 Threads)

I can offer you this if you want, you can test it to see if it would work for you.

@belarusxoxoxo @georgedatacenter
    That should work A+ for 1080p streaming
    64GB ram is recommended

• @belarusxoxoxo said:
    Hi,

can you pay 6 months in advance?

• MevspaceMevspace Member, Patron Provider

@belarusxoxoxo said:
    Hi,

Hi,
    If you are still looking for the server, we can offer you an

• AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    • 64 GB RAM
    • 2 x 500 GB NVME Storage
    • Dell GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X
    • Location in Poland, Warsaw

If you are ready to pay for 3 months in advance, the cost will be 270 EUR for the quarter (90 EUR net per month).

We support cryptocurrencies payments and the network is up to 1 Gbps.
    For Windows, you should have your license code.

Please let us know if you are interested in our offer :)

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@belarusxoxoxo

Hello! Maybe you would be interested in our GPU servers, here is one of the plans we could offer:

CPU: E5-2620V3 (6×2.4GHZ)
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
    RAM: 32GB DDR4
    DRIVE: 250Gb SSD
    PORT: 1Gbps
    Price: 249$

It's possible to pay with crypto and Windows server evaluation can be installed
    If you have any questions or are interested in our offer, you can contact us via this email: [email protected]