Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UserCloud | Taiwan vps coming soon!?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UserCloud | Taiwan vps coming soon!?

Damonho316Damonho316 Member, Patron Provider

Dear LET members,

I, Damon, the owner of UserCloud, am thrilled to share some exciting news with you all. We are delighted to announce our plans for expansion into the Taiwan region, marking our second venture in the APAC region.

To ensure top-notch performance and reliability, we have already procured a range of cutting-edge equipment, including switches, routers, and rack servers. I am pleased to inform you that our Taiwan node will be powered by EPYC CPUs and PCIe SSDs, ensuring exceptional speed and storage capabilities.

For our datacenter, we have carefully selected the Chief HD datacenter, strategically located in Taipei. In terms of network connectivity, we have secured 1Gbps connections to Hurricane Electric and Cogent, along with a 10Gbps connection to STUIX. Rest assured, we will continue to leverage our existing Hong Kong network to complement our services in Taiwan. Additionally, we are delighted to offer free BGP sessions in the Taiwan region, enhancing network flexibility for our valued customers.

We anticipate that the launch of our Taiwan node will take place in mid-December. We eagerly await your reactions and look forward to providing you with an exceptional hosting experience in this new expansion.

Best regards,
Damon
Owner, UserCloud

Thanked by 1admax

Comments

• Republic of China

Thanked by 1BetaRacks
  • @lowendclient said:
    Republic of China

Taiwan.

• Wait...

• Damonho316Damonho316 Member, Patron Provider

@tiendungdev is there any issue?

• xmmxmm Member

What is cpu

@xmm EPYC 7402P

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

$18/year for 1280MB RAM and 15GB SSD and 500GB monthly transfer please.
    IPv4 not included in above price; add $12/year for dedicated IPv4, which must be optional.

• Taiwan, China. right?

• @tangger said:
    Taiwan, China. right?

Dumb, low iq. right?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@lowendclient said:
    Republic of China

That is West Taiwan.

• @emgh said:

@tangger said:
    Taiwan, China. right?

Dumb, low iq. right?

aha, alright. India is uk, jp is us, us is uk, right? your iq is high, but why you dont know about any history? why? maybe you are just a ashore with low low iq?

Thanked by 1neverain
  • @tangger said:

@emgh said:

@tangger said:
    Taiwan, China. right?

Dumb, low iq. right?

aha, alright. India is uk, jp is us, us is uk, right? your iq is high, but why you dont know about any history? why? maybe you are just a ashore with low low iq?

you go first, what's your iq china guy?

• ok, phd. dumb.

• @tangger said:
    ok, phd. dumb.

why don't you say your iq?

• tanggertangger Member
    edited October 2023

@emgh said:

@tangger said:
    ok, phd. dumb.

I don't need an IQ test to prove my competence, that's just an examination of the intellectually inferior you. By the way, you are a phd and high iq, too. But, i dnot see it, it a pity.

• @tangger said:

@emgh said:

@tangger said:
    ok, phd. dumb.

I don't need an IQ test to prove my competence, that's just an examination of the intellectually inferior you. By the way, you are a phd and high iq, too.

say your iq

• @emgh said:

@tangger said:

@emgh said:

@tangger said:
    ok, phd. dumb.

I don't need an IQ test to prove my competence, that's just an examination of the intellectually inferior you. By the way, you are a phd and high iq, too.

say your iq

why i need say my iq? you, a dumb, no right to command me. but, i could say my iq when you use "please" word.

• @tangger said:

@emgh said:

@tangger said:

@emgh said:

@tangger said:
    ok, phd. dumb.

say your iq

why i need say my iq? you, a dumb, no right to command me. but, i could say my iq when you use "please" word.

say your iq please

• @emgh said:

@tangger said:

@emgh said:

@tangger said:

@emgh said:

@tangger said:
    ok, phd. dumb.

say your iq

say your iq please

ok, I changed my idea now, "could" means "consider". let me tell the answer for u, remember my answer, please:
    My IQ is low, but it's always a little higher than yours.

• lmao

this is my point

today's lesson in internet debating: when someone brings up iq, just ask for theirs, they'll go above and beyond to NEVER give you the number

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • @emgh said:
    lmao

this is my point

today's lesson in internet debating: when someone brings up iq, just ask for theirs, they'll go above and beyond to NEVER give you the number

But, based on our chats, don't you find my answers so reasonable? This is debate, my friend, and to answer your question is to fall into your trap and allow you to have the initiative. Why would I fall into your trap? At your mercy?
    Like I said, iq being a little higher than you at all times is the answer and the truth.
    BTW, my friend, you compromised. Meaning you lost, in this debate.
    Lastly, if Taiwan is owned by the West, you can tell the Yanks to bring their aircraft carriers over and try it. I would love to finish the war of liberation that has not been fought since 1949.

• @tangger said:

@emgh said:
    lmao

this is my point

[wall of text, still no iq]

Thanked by 1Peppery9
  • Thanked by 1emgh
  • tanggertangger Member
    edited October 2023

@emgh said:

@tangger said:

@emgh said:
    lmao

this is my point

[wall of text, still no iq]

ok, fine. if your iq is 250, im 260. if your iq is 150, im 160.
    that is, my iq little higher than yours any time.
    do you understand? if you dont understand, you are no iq, but even though your iq is zero, my iq still higher than you. may be 260? because you are 250.

• Thanked by 2bgerard Peppery9
  • The official name of the government in Taiwan is the "Republic of China." "Taiwan" is a geographical name.

IQ is irrelevant here.

I live in Taiwan.

edited October 2023

Sorry for interrupting the discussion but we just have one thing to clarify here, we don't have any opinion about the political issue/sovereignty about the contury.

• @chihcherng said:
    The official name of the government in Taiwan is the "Republic of China." "Taiwan" is a geographical name.

IQ is irrelevant here.

I live in Taiwan.

I'll say

• fluffernutterfluffernutter Member
    edited October 2023

@Damonho316 said:
    Sorry for interrupting the discussion but we just have one thing to clarify here, we don't have any opinion about the political issue/sovereignty about the contury.

Someone realized they made all the MJJ mad lol

Thanked by 1emgh
  • It's de-jure China given that very few countries have any direct country-level ties with Taiwan/RoC and even fewer dare to state that its independent country.

However..

It's de-facto independent country given that it has its own China-opposing government since over 80 years ago, legal system, and identity among it's habitants. The biggest reason though, is that People's Republic of China (PRC) never had any control over the "island nation" or "Rebel state" in it's entire history.

Ancient China is obviously not counted as neither of them really succeeded it politically or in history.