Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any US server providers with Voxility DDoS Protection?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any US server providers with Voxility DDoS Protection?

I'm not interesting in any offers that do not use Voxility in the United States, posting advertisements for your Path-"protected" server is out of my interest. Please, just don't solicit.

I know Voxility offers transit, dedicated servers, and colocation, but their pricing is quite awful which is why I am looking for resellers.

Comments

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

Would you be open to other offers that do not include Voxtility (and ofcourse not Path) or are you really explicitly looking for Voxtility (given you specifically mentioned receiving no offers from providers with Path I was wondering this).

• I think BuyVM does, reach out to them and see.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @Just295 said:
    I think BuyVM does, reach out to them and see.

BuyVM uses Path.net, not Voxility

• @RinnDoge said:
    I'm not interesting in any offers that do not use Voxility in the United States, posting advertisements for your Path-"protected" server is out of my interest. Please, just don't solicit.

I know Voxility offers transit, dedicated servers, and colocation, but their pricing is quite awful which is why I am looking for resellers.

A provider I look at frequently
    tailormadeservers, in Dallas..
    Every advertisement somewhere they include
    "DDoS Protection
    Our entire network is cloud protected via Voxility."

The owner is really nice to talk too and very helpful.

• tanglutanglu Member
    edited October 2023

datalix has Voxility DDoS Protection vps, but the vps is in DE
    Ryzen vps test: http://paste.spiritlhl.net/u/iW89y3.txt

• @lowendclient said:

@Just295 said:

oh!
    A reason to quit!

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • I think step 1 would be telling us whether you want a VPS, Dedicated Server or something else?

• RinnDogeRinnDoge Member
    edited October 2023

@Nanja said:

@RinnDoge said:

A provider I look at frequently
    tailormadeservers, in Dallas..
    Every advertisement somewhere they include
    "DDoS Protection
    Our entire network is cloud protected via Voxility."

The owner is really nice to talk too and very helpful.

I cannot find any connectivity to Voxility through BGPTools using their IP Ranges (as they do not have their own ASN)
    However, I will reach out to them asking if they do offer Voxility.

They use Voxility only when under attack I believe as its mad expensive. Noted. Looking for alternatives just in case

• @ehhthing said:
    I think step 1 would be telling us whether you want a VPS, Dedicated Server or something else?

@tanglu said:
    datalix has Voxility DDoS Protection vps, but the vps is in DE
    Ryzen vps test: http://paste.spiritlhl.net/u/iW89y3.txt

Sadly do not need Voxility DE, already know a ton of providers in it.

• @RoyaleHosting said:
    Would you be open to other offers that do not include Voxtility (and ofcourse not Path) or are you really explicitly looking for Voxtility (given you specifically mentioned receiving no offers from providers with Path I was wondering this).

Respectfully, with all my heart, I recommend upgrading your Google Translate to ChatGPT 4

@RinnDoge said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

Respectfully, with all my heart, I recommend upgrading your Google Translate to ChatGPT 4

The message above wasn't written with Google Translate or any other translation software, hover I am indeed not a native English speaker :), Let's call it Dutch English haha.

Thank you for the feedback though, I will double-check the grammar next time..

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@RinnDoge said: They use Voxility only when under attack I believe as its mad expensive

It can't be that expensive...see this offer:

https://lowendbox.com/blog/we-were-late-but-its-still-available-the-insane-luxvps-deal-in-frankfurt-germany/

Sorry @RinnDoge (is that a translation of Raindog?!?) that offer is in Frankfurt, Germany.

• yabs for the insane luxvps

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 501                           
    Multi Core      | 1834                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/3199367

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
    edited October 2023

@raindog308 said:

@RinnDoge said: They use Voxility only when under attack I believe as its mad expensive

It can't be that expensive...see this offer:

https://lowendbox.com/blog/we-were-late-but-its-still-available-the-insane-luxvps-deal-in-frankfurt-germany/

Sorry @RinnDoge (is that a translation of Raindog?!?) that offer is in Frankfurt, Germany.

Voxility is generally known for its premium pricing in comparison to other DDos Protection in the market. Also, Voxility has more resellers across Europe than evidently in the United States. Over the recent years, a considerable number of hosts that previously used Voxility have transitioned to services like Path or CosmicGuard—two providers I have decided not to use again after nonstop issues and Path's illegal activity (Will not get into this whole debate here.)

Update: LuxVPS uses Fiedler which I use in Netherlands, amazing protection. From all my testing, I do not think any protection can compete with Fiedler aside for perhaps a 80gbps Akamai DDos Protected dedicated server :relaxed:.

• @RoyaleHosting said:

@RinnDoge said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

The message above wasn't written with Google Translate or any other translation software, hover I am indeed not a native English speaker :), Let's call it Dutch English haha.

Also, I did consider RoyaleHosting though at one point, has uptime in your NYC location improved?

• @hyperblast said:

@lowendclient said:

@Just295 said:

oh!
    A reason to quit!

If your using BuyVM in 2023, I feel bad.

Thanked by 1sasslik

@RinnDoge said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

@RinnDoge said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

Also, I did consider RoyaleHosting though at one point, has uptime in your NYC location improved?

Yes, the uptime has been 100% for a while, the only major interruption experienced was caused by a data center fire in INAP, which was outside of our control.

• AFAIK, Hostcram @Shakib use voxillity as their DDOS-Protection
    https://hostcram.com/vps

edited October 2023

@ailice said:
    AFAIK, Hostcram @Shakib use voxillity as their DDOS-Protection
    https://hostcram.com/vps

Yes they do, pretty sure its provided via their datacenters provided transit. I will reach out to them eventually to see if they do colocation, information whether their transit blocks UDP on attack, etc.

• COLBYLICIOUSCOLBYLICIOUS Member
    edited October 2023

All I can recommend is SiteBunker, their servers are located in their datacenter in Romania.

• @COLBYLICIOUS said:
    All I can recommend is SiteBunker, their servers are located in their datacenter in Romania.

OP is looking for US servers.