Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for the Indian Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for the Indian Provider

I have seen few ads of a provider who started promoting high spec VPS in Indian location few months back. They were cheap if we prepay for 3 years or so. They have EU or US DC too I believe. I can't remember the name? Anyone have a clue on that provider? They were giving NVMe based servers I believe.

Comments

• No. its not an Indian provider. They were very active in social media ads too.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jovanfever said:

No. its not an Indian provider. They were very active in social media ads too.

Need to be more active on social media ads 😁

@Jovanfever what configuration and price are you looking for?

We ( https://www.leapswitch.com ) are one of India's largest and oldest cloud companies. We offer NVMe VMs, bare-metal and PaaS out of 4 datacenter locations in India. We run our own network and have our own staff in the datacenters.

• VCCLhosting claim to be NVMe, but a total SCAM.. They used HDD..I've test them!!.

I havent seen NVMe vps provider from India. Almost 90% of them are using outdated servers.

everdata.com looks like they run their own DC, but as I said, not the best HW setup. But they look promising. Share me the one when you find them 😁

• @leapswitch said:

@Jovanfever said:

No. its not an Indian provider. They were very active in social media ads too.

Need to be more active on social media ads 😁

@Jovanfever what configuration and price are you looking for?

We ( https://www.leapswitch.com ) are one of India's largest and oldest cloud companies. We offer NVMe VMs, bare-metal and PaaS out of 4 datacenter locations in India. We run our own network and have our own staff in the datacenters.

That brand use to put regular ads in FB and IG. Also I am aware of your pricing :)

• @Fabian47 said:
    VCCLhosting claim to be NVMe, but a total SCAM.. They used HDD..I've test them!!.

I havent seen NVMe vps provider from India. Almost 90% of them are using outdated servers.

everdata.com looks like they run their own DC, but as I said, not the best HW setup. But they look promising. Share me the one when you find them 😁

Not VCCLHosting or everdata.com

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

SSDNodes

• @Jovanfever said: They were cheap if we prepay for 3 years or so

Should be SSDNodes.

• @febryanvaldo said:

@Jovanfever said: They were cheap if we prepay for 3 years or so

Should be SSDNodes.

@Advin & @febryanvaldo Thank you. Its SSDnodes :)

Thanked by 1febryanvaldo
  • @Jovanfever said:

@febryanvaldo said:

@Jovanfever said: They were cheap if we prepay for 3 years or so

Should be SSDNodes.

@Advin & @febryanvaldo Thank you. Its SSDnodes :)

I had seen one person saying Ssdnodes is an oversold and SWAP RAM ...but i didnt verify

• @Fabian47 said: VCCLhosting claim to be NVMe, but a total SCAM.. They used HDD..I've test them!!

yes, I agree. VCCLhosting is scam. I had purchased vps with NVMe and the speeds were sub-par of HDD. Had to chargeback them.

Thanked by 1Fabian47
  • check out xeroz.tech
    they offer india ovh vps, this is the test: http://paste.spiritlhl.net/u/UjLMV6.txt

emm, I don't find the india vps now on the shop, maybe you can ask @XerozTech

Thanked by 1XerozTech
  • XerozTechXerozTech Member, Host Rep

Hi, thank you for mentioning us @tanglu , currently we have in Asia only the location Singapore. India has been removed for bad rerouting and performance that was not on our standards.

• @XerozTech said: Hi, thank you for mentioning

do you have anything like 1cpu, 1gb ram, 10gb ssd, in U.S. or preferably US east/NY/NJ location?

• @XerozTech said:
    Hi, thank you for mentioning us @tanglu , currently we have in Asia only the location Singapore. India has been removed for bad rerouting and performance that was not on our standards.

Actually it has been the opposite for me. The India VPS I had from you had excellent performance, hitting 1500+ on GB5, the disk speeds were around 2GB/s as well. It had a very recent processor, E2386.

I also have VPS from you in NL, which is E5 v2 and SG which is E2136. Both of them have much lesser performance, around 600 GB5 score.

Agree with the routing tho, OVH Mumbai has really bad routing.

• @sh97 said:

@XerozTech said:

Actually it has been the opposite for me. The India VPS I had from you had excellent performance, hitting 1500+ on GB5, the disk speeds were around 2GB/s as well. It had a very recent processor, E2386.

I also have VPS from you in NL, which is E5 v2 and SG which is E2136. Both of them have much lesser performance, around 600 GB5 score.

Agree with the routing tho, OVH Mumbai has really bad routing.

OVH Dedicated Advance-1 India cpu is better than OVH Dedicated Advance-1 SG
    But both better than their NL cpu