Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budget High Bandwidth Plans in Ashburn?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budget High Bandwidth Plans in Ashburn?

jamespeachjamespeach Member
edited October 2023 in Requests

Basically title. Looking for high bandwidth VPS plans in Ashburn. Will be used for a private VPN. Probably want to stay away from Hetzner considering how strict they can be. Really any configuration will work, probably wanting bandwidth to at least be 5TB but essentially looking for unmetered.

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2023

Will Allentown, PA work for you?

We're about 8ms from Ashburn, and will have our KVM plans available there very soon. 5Gbps connectivity as with all of our KVM plans and generous bandwidth allocation that'll meet your needs. Should be ready in the next day or so, I'm hoping.

While we're not a 'budget' provider, we're cooking up some great deals so feel free to PM me.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @MannDude said:
    Will Allentown, PA work for you?

We're about 8ms from Ashburn, and will have our KVM plans available there very soon. 5Gbps connectivity as with all of our KVM plans and generous bandwidth allocation that'll meet your needs. Should be ready in the next day or so, I'm hoping.

While we're not a 'budget' provider, we're cooking up some great deals so feel free to PM me.

Hello, yes that may be of interest for sure. I will say I am ideally looking for something physically located in Virginia, DC or Maryland, but I will definitely take a look when you launch it!

• @qps maybe

Thanked by 1qps
  • conceptconcept Member
    edited October 2023

I use OVH Limited Edition VPS. Located in Vint Hill, Virginia.
    It is 1gbit unmetered and I use well over 70TB a month with no issues.
    https://us.ovhcloud.com/vps/limited-edition/

Other than OVH, I haven't found any other hosts in this area that allows this much bandwidth usage especially at this super low price.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Possible, but it depends on if the VPN is going to attract a bunch of complaints. If not, then might be worth a discussion.

• @qps said:

Possible, but it depends on if the VPN is going to attract a bunch of complaints. If not, then might be worth a discussion.

It definitely would not receive a bunch of complaints, but I can't promise zero.

• RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We do offer VPS solutions in Ashburn, and can meet you on the 5TB bandwidth very easily for super affordable. Open a ticket on our website!

Thanks!