Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching kvm in europe with moving service, 100gb ssd, 3+gb ram, annual pricing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching kvm in europe with moving service, 100gb ssd, 3+gb ram, annual pricing

borgqueenxborgqueenx Member
edited October 2023 in Requests

Just like moving one house to another, i need a moving company to move my current kvm apps/settings (centos7) over to the next, where i want to use the latest almalinux. After that, no managed server requirements needed anymore.

I am currently paying 8,25 dollar per month, already for over 7 years(so i will stay a good while), for the following:
35gb ssd space.
unmetered bandwidth.
2gb ram.
Quality processor.
snapshots.

I would like 1gb more ram, i notice im walking against the limits of disk usage, so i would like a minimum of 80gb, prefer 100gb of ssd space.
Bandwidth I would like at least 2tb, and the ability to create snapshots that do not take disk space.

And yeah, a moving service, a one-time payment is of course fine for that.
The reason I am moving is because centos 7 is ending soonish, and my current host is unable to help me upgrade. I am too amateuristic to move. We are talking about some users with their domains/websites attached. a teamspeak server, some discord bots with attached systemd services. I can of course help moving by pointing DNS/IP's, but i'm not knowledged in migrations at all.

Please, only hosting company offers that are already existing for over 3 years.

Paying once per year for a discount is appriciated as well.

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@borgqueenx said:
    i need a moving company

JK Moving

• @yoursunny said:

@borgqueenx said:
    i need a moving company

JK Moving

thanks, i will call and ask them to move the linux server physically

• SagnikSSagnikS Member, Host Rep

I have DM'd you.

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited October 2023

@borgqueenx said:
    Just like moving one house to another, i need a moving company to move my current kvm apps/settings (centos7) over to the next, where i want to use the latest almalinux. After that, no managed server requirements needed anymore.

I am currently paying 8,25 dollar per month, already for over 7 years(so i will stay a good while), for the following:
    35gb ssd space.
    unmetered bandwidth.
    2gb ram.
    Quality processor.
    snapshots.

I would like 1gb more ram, i notice im walking against the limits of disk usage, so i would like a minimum of 80gb, prefer 100gb of ssd space.
    Bandwidth I would like at least 2tb, and the ability to create snapshots that do not take disk space.

And yeah, a moving service, a one-time payment is of course fine for that.
    The reason I am moving is because centos 7 is ending soonish, and my current host is unable to help me upgrade. I am too amateuristic to move. We are talking about some users with their domains/websites attached. a teamspeak server, some discord bots with attached systemd services. I can of course help moving by pointing DNS/IP's, but i'm not knowledged in migrations at all.

Please, only hosting company offers that are already existing for over 3 years.

Paying once per year for a discount is appriciated as well.

2 vCore CPU - C1V Pro
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    100GB HDD RAID-5 (so fast :) )
    2TB @ 1 Gbps

€36,60/year vat included