Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need/Hiring a Affilliate marketer for a Hosting Company - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need/Hiring a Affilliate marketer for a Hosting Company

2»

Comments

• @petris said:

just let him be, we all know hes full of it.

• Why not spend that $500 on getting proper materials for your "company"? Logo especially.

• This thread made me LOL. Thanks guys.

• @irm said:
    Seriously mods, please get rid of the teen hosts. They really don't belong...

D: Now I am worried because I just bought a VPS with mcmyhost and its been working fine... The Disk I/O is fine and the network speeds are acceptable. I have been hosting a small game server there and it works fine. Was not aware that he was only 14ish when I purchased the server as he seemed to know his stuff. Well oh well, good thing I only purchased one month of service for $1 for kicks to see if it was any good. Now I have to wonder if it is worth continuing service there...

• lol

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2013

@mazker

you have to fix this http://buymyvm.com/shared.html

Menu is not visible when you scroll down, disproportional div as i can see when it gets over the specs of hosting. And put logo that i have sent you

• The logo is just great and mind the home decor thumbs at the bottom. Seems legit.