Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AMD Ryzen 9 - Intel Core i9-13900K
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AMD Ryzen 9 - Intel Core i9-13900K

d_stewart1995d_stewart1995 Member
edited October 2023 in Requests

Hello
I want a dedicated server with the following specifications to work with NLBrute software, does anyone have any suggestions?

1- AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
16 cores / 32 threads
3.7 GHz base clock, 4.8 GHz turbo clock
128 GB DDR4 RAM
Bandwidth Unmetered

2- AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
12 cores / 24 threads
3.7 GHz base clock, 4.8 GHz turbo clock
128 GB DDR4 RAM
Bandwidth Unmetered

3- Intel Core i9-13900K
16 cores / 32 threads
3 GHz base clock, 5.8 GHz turbo clock
128 GB DDR4 RAM
Bandwidth Unmetered

Accept Crypto & Paypal

Comments

• Whats your budget?

• @d_stewart1995
    Welcome to LET and congrats on your first post.

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2023

NLBrute: A Speedy Tool To start brute-forcing credentials, NLBrute needs some information. Users load lists of IP addresses with vulnerable RDP instances to be attacked along with a port number.

Just reference for other providers o:)

• @tentor said:

NLBrute: A Speedy Tool To start brute-forcing credentials, NLBrute needs some information. Users load lists of IP addresses with vulnerable RDP instances to be attacked along with a port number.

Just reference for other providers o:)

https://intel471.com/blog/a-look-at-nlbrute-the-rdp-attack-tool

• @ascicode said:
    Whats your budget?

120-130$

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

We could have offered you deal but sorry no Hacking ... your services will be terminated on day one without refund

Thanked by 1d_stewart1995
  • @HostEONS said:
    We could have offered you deal but sorry no Hacking ... your services will be terminated on day one without refund

Easy money for 1 day service.

• Props for being honest about the usage at least.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@kainjinez said:

@HostEONS said:

Not really easy ... such clients are headache and it's really good that some of they say it upfront so that we can simply deny them ... and we say this publicly to keep such clients away, don't really need such easy money :smile:

Some of them expect that they will be refunded if their service is suspended for abuse but they need to know that violating TOS does not gives them refund ...

• @HostEONS said:

@kainjinez said:

@HostEONS said:

Not really easy ... such clients are headache and it's really good that some of they say it upfront so that we can simply deny them ... and we say this publicly to keep such clients away, don't really need such easy money :smile:

Some of them expect that they will be refunded if their service is suspended for abuse but they need to know that violating TOS does not gives them refund ...

Yes, I understand, but I explained in my post what I want for.
    There are hosts who provide these services, but they have increased the prices.