Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET EXCLUSIVE DEALS | $29.95/m Dedicated Server | $10/ YEAR KVM NVMe VPS | Giveaways & More - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET EXCLUSIVE DEALS | $29.95/m Dedicated Server | $10/ YEAR KVM NVMe VPS | Giveaways & More

167891012»

Comments

• Thrilled to participate in this giveaway! 🌟 Dreaming of winning that 10Gbps server in Phoenix or the Toronto server. Best of luck to everyone! 🤞

• gagagaga Member
    edited November 2023

Congrats for the winner! :)

• Double bandwidth Order Number: 6052824738 and Order Number: 2616876360

• Congrats for the winner! :)

• LET-BUDGET-4GB
    • 4 GB RAM
    • 2 vCPU Core
    • 40GB NVMe Gen 3 RAID 10
    • 2TB transfer (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#)
    • 10 Gbit Port Speed
    • 1x IPv4 IPv6 /64
    • Tampa-FL
    • $4.95 USD/month
    • Virtualization: KVM

It seem this package can not order, could you check please @SolidSeoVPS

• SolidSeoVPSSolidSeoVPS Member, Patron Provider

@spectre145

Thank you for your interest in our services. We are soldout on the listed offers, as these deals were available only before our Black Friday deals, and they have since expired aside from that the winners has already been announced.

Please stay tuned for our upcoming Christmas deals.

• @SolidSeoVPS Could you please help double the RAM / SSD disk on this invoice we purchased? Repeat customers and looking to buy more. Invoice #102641

Can DM you as needed.

• Please double bandwidth Invoice #102637 - ( sorry i found no order number )

• ICC2022ICC2022 Member

LET-DS04 Invoice #105029 Please help me deal with the offer (96GB RAM), thanks!

• ICC2022ICC2022 Member

@ICC2022 said:
    LET-DS04 Invoice #105029 Please help me deal with the offer (96GB RAM), thanks!

I have reviewed all the replies in this post and I am fortunate to see that I am the third one to reply and meet the criteria.

• LucaasLucaas Member

good luck for me

• Congrats for the winner!

• HAMSWHAMSW Member

can't afford another dedi atm, giveway it is :D