Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPSes in bulk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPSes in bulk

Hello LEB people!

I am seeking to deploy several dozen VPS instances, running several containers with a primary focus on utilizing WireGuard, V2Ray, and some encryption/decryption on the side. To ensure minimal disruption to the main server and maintain an optimal environment for other users, I will be implementing resource limits on these containers. Typically, CPU usage will hover around 15%, occasionally peaking for short bursts totaling approximately 2 hours per day. While bandwidth consumption is generally low, it is essential that the VPS's port can handle occasional bursts efficiently, as confirmed by acceptable speedtest results.

In terms of specifications, I am looking for VPS instances with the following features:

• KVM virtualization
• 1 vCPU
• 1GB of RAM
• 30GB SSD or NVME storage
• At least 100GB of monthly bandwidth
• A 1Gbit/s port (shared or not)
• Having basic DDoS protection is a valuable bonus, although we have not experienced any DoS/DDoS attacks thus far, as these services operate primarily in the backend with limited public exposure.
• The availability of 2 or more IP addresses per VPS is crucial, and if possible, I would prefer non-sequential addresses. IPv6 is optional.
• While the location is flexible and can be anywhere globally, a preference exists for hosting outside of the United States.

A noteworthy detail regarding IP addresses is that I do not require an entire subnet to be allocated to these services. Instead, I would prefer IP address assignments to be distributed across different subnets from the available pool as extensively as possible.

There will be no e-mail traffic and no content hosting.

Initially, I am interested in acquiring 20 of these VPS instances with monthly billing. Depending on the performance and suitability, we'll scale up each month. I am also open to transitioning to quarterly payments or annual arrangements as the budget permits in the coming months. My intention is to maintain these VPS instances for at least one year.

Budget: $1.5/VPS/mo

Kindly inform me if I have overlooked any details.

Thank you.

Comments

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2023

Hey!
    If you will be able to increase your budget up to 2.9 EUR/mo, our VPS Pool may be great for your needs.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

For $1.5/month/per vps you would like the below specs with 2x IPv4 you mean?

• KVM virtualization
    • 1 vCPU
    • 1GB of RAM

• @rsk said:
    For $1.5/month/per vps you would like the below specs with 2x IPv4 you mean?

• KVM virtualization
    • 1 vCPU
    • 1GB of RAM

Yes

• teneketeneke Member
    edited October 2023

@FlorinMarian said:
    Hey!
    If you will be able to increase your budget up to 2.9 EUR/mo, our VPS Pool may be great for your needs.

Hello there!

I have encountered your VPS pool, but I don't clearly understand what it is.
    Is it a way to allocate selected resources? Or is it an instance?
    If it's a way of allocation, can I has some screenshots of the panel interface please?

@teneke said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Hey!

Hello there!

I have came across your VPS Pool, but I don't clearly understand what it is?
    If it's a way of allocation, can I has some screenshots of the panel interface please?

We cannot take pictures from the panel because it would mean using the customer's data for the screenshot and it would not be ok.
    The idea is that you pay for the allocated resources but you can configure/reconfigure them as you like (create VMs, reinstall their OS or even delete them).
    The minimum condition to create a VPS is specified on that page.
    At the minimum configuration for 2 VPS you need 2 IP, 2 vCPU, 2GB RAM, 40GB SSD and divide them in half, thus respecting the rule "a VM has at least 1 IP, 1vCPU, 1 GB RAM and 20GB SSD".
    Also from the previous example, if at some point you no longer want 2 VMs but one that contains all the resources, you can modify the resources assigned to the first VM by yourself.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@FlorinMarian said:

@teneke said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Hey!

Hello there!

We cannot take pictures from the panel because it would mean using the customer's data for the screenshot and it would not be ok.
    The idea is that you pay for the allocated resources but you can configure/reconfigure them as you like (create VMs, reinstall their OS or even delete them).
    At the minimum configuration for 2 VPS you need 2 IP, 2 vCPU, 2GB RAM, 40GB SSD and divide them in half, thus respecting the rule "a VM has at least 1 IP, 1vCPU, 1 GB RAM and 20GB SSD".
    Also from the previous example, if at some point you no longer want 2 VMs but one that contains all the resources, you can modify the resources assigned to the first VM by yourself.

Not telling you how to go about your business. However, it would actually be beneficial if you could create a demo account and share some screenshots of the UI/UX. Will definitely help out with sales :)

Thanked by 2yoursunny RapToN
  • teneketeneke Member
    edited October 2023

@FlorinMarian said:

@teneke said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Hey!

Hello there!

Sorry, I meant the interface which I can allocate resources from my VPS pool, not the interface you use for customers.

And thank you for your thorough explanation. I'm interested, but I need some visuals. Demo account as @rsk mentioned would be much nicer too, but I'm fine with just screenshots.

There you go:

• @FlorinMarian said:
    There you go:

Thank you for swiftly providing these...

My last question for you: Is it possible to have multiple VPS Pools under one account?

@teneke said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    There you go:

Thank you for swiftly providing these...

My last question for you: Is it possible to have multiple VPS Pools under one account?

Yes, no worries.
    Will be a problem to merge them but to keep multiple individual pools is just fine.

Thanked by 1teneke
  • @teneke said: Budget: $1.5/VPS/mo

We are available to become your trusted partner.
    Please reach me in DM if you're interested too.

Thanked by 1teneke
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

VPS Resource Pool
    30+ data center locations and growing.
    https://smarthost.net/vps-pool.php

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1teneke
  • @SmartHost said:
    VPS Resource Pool

Is it possible for you to provide non-sequential addresses which are on a series of different subnets. IP addresses should be distributed across different subnets from the available pool as extensively as possible.

@teneke said:

@SmartHost said:
    VPS Resource Pool

Is it possible for you to provide non-sequential addresses which are on a series of different subnets. IP addresses should be distributed across different subnets from the available pool as extensively as possible.

Well…of our 30+ data centers alone that is atleast that many different subnets. But we have many subnets at each location as well…but those might get assigned consecutively though it is random.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1teneke
  • @teneke said:

@SmartHost said:
    VPS Resource Pool

Turkmenistan?

Thanked by 1rsk
  • @fluffernutter said:
    Turkmenistan?

I have no clue if that's an inside joke or not, either way, I would love to learn what you mean :)

@fluffernutter said:
    Turkmenistan?

No, we won't play that game.

~ SMARTHOST

• @SmartHost said:

@fluffernutter said:
    Turkmenistan?

No, we won't play that game.

~ SMARTHOST

Yeah save your energy haha