Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prepayment | 32G Ram - 4vCore - 400 GB SSD - Yearly /60$ - 100 Stock - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prepayment | 32G Ram - 4vCore - 400 GB SSD - Yearly /60$ - 100 Stock

Comments

• @ehab said:
    i can only buy such spec on monthly plans.
    $5

$5 - 50%
    ok!?

• @cybertech said:
    on your order page it says "Total Recurring"

malicious deception?!

• Now the company is registered is UK interesting choice

• @cybertech said:
    on your order page it says "Total Recurring"

There doesn't seem to be any problem.
    It is an annual recurring billing cycle.
    You do not have to continue on the next invoice.

• What supposed to be an exciting offer has now become a discussion on motive and intent.

Still looking on a positive outcome 😊

• Hope the allegation about not giving just notification is just technical issue.

• @BatuCloud said: This depends entirely on the country's economy. The price may be the same or it may be raised.

Exciting offers but that's something that one should take into account before buying.

• Out of Stock

• Just got email about paypal refund
    "This is confirmation that a full refund has been processed for Invoice #4202"
    I paid in the first few... i guess they have some issue

• @reb0rn said:
    Just got email about paypal refund
    "This is confirmation that a full refund has been processed for Invoice #4202"
    I paid in the first few... i guess they have some issue

Our paypal account was restricted as a result of some uninformed users opening a dispute, so we cancelled the annual discounted packages of all users who paid with paypal and refunded their payments to their paypal accounts. But our offer is still valid, you can create an order again and pay with 3D or crypto and maintain stocks.

Order creation link
    https://batu.gg/index.php?rp=/store/ram-server/y-32g

• It is UK or DE location ?

• Can you provide /48 IPv6 per vps?

• got refund, why the new pack local change to uk???
    need DE not UK :'(

• @ahdoawhfo said:
    I just want to remind everyone of one thing. This merchant used to change prices without any notice. Interestingly, there is also no specific indication on this now released item that the price is unsustainable.
    I had purchased BatuCloud's $55/year Turkish server. Now the renewal price has been changed. Creating a ticket doesn't help either.

Now even the information about the Turkish server is not visible in the backend.

Think carefully about whether you want to buy a server from BatuCloud or not.

It is quite terrible if you don't know exactly how much will be paid next year.

• @supremasi said:
    It is UK or DE location ?

@emengweb said:
    got refund, why the new pack local change to uk???

We can provide both locations.

• @BatuCloud said:

@supremasi said:
    It is UK or DE location ?

@emengweb said:
    got refund, why the new pack local change to uk???

We can provide both locations.

nice!

• Got the new vps today! Seems great! Thanks! :D

Thanked by 1BatuCloud
  • The refund issue is still not processed just got email from paypal:
    "The refund of $60.00 USD from BATUCLOUD LTD is taking longer than expected

We're following up with BATUCLOUD LTD to make sure that your refund is completed quickly. You can also contact them if you need more information."

• @reb0rn said:
    The refund issue is still not processed just got email from paypal:

We're following up with BATUCLOUD LTD to make sure that your refund is completed quickly. You can also contact them if you need more information."

Same one here

• @BatuCloud said:

Do you have any plans for mini? Also, can it provide any DDOS protection?

16G Ram
    2 vCore CPU
    200 GB SSD
    1 IPv4 + 1x/64 Subnet
    Germany Maincube DC
    10 Gbps Port
    10 TB Traffic
    Custom ISO
    Windows and Linux Support
    Yearly 25$ - such as

• @reb0rn said:

In the same case,

I almost forgot that there was such a refund,

But so far, no refund has been found

• @cpufan said:

@reb0rn said:

In the same case,

How about creating a support request?

• @BatuCloud said:

@cpufan said:

@reb0rn said:

In the same case,

How about creating a support request?

I will, thanks, may be a little slower to send tickets

• I checked paypal for the refund today, it showed as "Canceled - Refund", there is no refund actually. Did you cancel the refund?

• @ahdoawhfo said:

@BatuCloud said:

@ahdoawhfo said:
    I just want to remind everyone of one thing. This merchant used to change prices without any notice. Interestingly, there is also no specific indication on this now released item that the price is unsustainable.
    I had purchased BatuCloud's $55/year Turkish server. Now the renewal price has been changed. Creating a ticket doesn't help either.

Now even the information about the Turkish server is not visible in the backend.

Think carefully about whether you want to buy a server from BatuCloud or not.

The offer is changed months in advance. The discount is always one-off. It is wrong to think that we will offer the same price for life. More than 500 people on this forum buy servers from us. If you are not satisfied with our service, you may not continue or you can transfer it to a different person.

First of all, I'm really not happy with your server. Right now the Turkish server node (at least the one I have this on) is very unstable. My probe gives me a disconnect message every fifteen minutes. I can't resell it after you changed the cycle price. Who needs a machine that costs $60 on the website and my renewal price is $100?

Second, the price will change what should not be the default rule. This is a serious decision. I would like you to point this out and clearly state what the price will be without the discount. To do otherwise is to deliberately hide it from the customer.

After all, 500 customers isn't worth taking out and talking about. I've bought from many more service providers than you have customers. I have never seen anything like your behaviour of adjusting prices without informing customers. Not even a basic announcement, not even an email.

Given your unilateral behaviour. I have the authority to make this known to other users. If you are not satisfied you can not reply or simply not read.

Thanks for the update. Staying clear of this host.

• Those specs for $5/mo? Is this real? What's the catch?

• Out of stock

• jackalbloodjackalblood Member
    edited November 2023

Hoping to get delivery on my vps soon ! @BatuCloud

• @jackalblood said:

Create ticket please.

• @BatuCloud said:

@jackalblood said:

Create ticket please.

Received this morning thank you.