Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anycast VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anycast VPS

Looking for anycast VPS for DNS. I know BuyVM, what else?

Comments

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

We offer BGP in most of our locations, we do have at least one customer running an anycast network with a few of our locations. Full disclosure though our network is not anycast-optimized (i.e. we don't have identical transits in all locations).

For premium anycast as a service, NetActuate seems to be the go to in this space: https://netactuate.com/anycast/ (they're not cheap though).

• So Fcisco holds this niche by the balls? Only buyvm offers managed anycast ip with VPS. Insane.

• @LTniger said: So Fcisco holds this niche by the balls? Only buyvm offers managed anycast ip with VPS. Insane.

Yes, unless you get your own ASN and IP space. You can always use a DNS provider that anycasts.

• tjntjn Member

I was looking for the same and decided hosting DNS just isn't worth it anymore.
    CF, Bunny and Cloudns.net do such a great job.

Thanked by 2host_c themew