Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Providers Offer Cheap Dedicated Bandwidth Ports?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What Providers Offer Cheap Dedicated Bandwidth Ports?

anomnomanomnom Member
edited October 2023 in Requests

Hello LET forum people and providers.

I have a couple projects for which I'd prefer stable bandwidth even if that means not getting the best hardware configs that are on the market.

I was hoping to find providers and plans that offer dedicated bandwidth ports preferably at least 100 Mbit, although 1 Gbit would be great too. I think that fastpipe.io used to have plans similar to what I was looking for but they seem to have rebranded to aurologic and changed up their plans.

The project might end up consuming a fair bit of bandwidth so unmetered bandwidth would be preferred, but limits after usage of allocated bandwidth would also be fine too as long as the allocated bandwidth isn't too little.

SSD storage would be preferred over hdds, and capacity wise around 100 gbs should be sufficient, although I could get by with either more or less. CPU wise a couple cores clocked above 2 GHz ought to be enough for my needs.

Personally prefer payments via crypto, and my budget is to be determined, just want to see what kind of offers are out there with dedicated ports.

Look forward to hearing about what offers exist in this space.

TLDR of what I am looking as I can get needlessly verbose at times:

dedicated 100 Mbit+ bandwidth port
unmetered or high TBs bandwidth limit
at least ~100gb ssd
budget tbd prefer payment via crypto

Comments

• SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

Hello there! We can definitely help you out. Please contact us through our live chat and we can discuss your requirements and budget. We accept crypto. https://terabit.io/

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/ - All of our ports are 100% dedicated. We accept crypto.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@anomnom said:

I have a couple projects for which I'd prefer stable bandwidth even if that means not getting the best hardware configs that are on the market.

I was hoping to find providers and plans that offer dedicated bandwidth ports preferably at least 100 Mbit, although 1 Gbit would be great too. I think that fastpipe.io used to have plans similar to what I was looking for but they seem to have rebranded to aurologic and changed up their plans.

The project might end up consuming a fair bit of bandwidth so unmetered bandwidth would be preferred, but limits after usage of allocated bandwidth would also be fine too as long as the allocated bandwidth isn't too little.

SSD storage would be preferred over hdds, and capacity wise around 100 gbs should be sufficient, although I could get by with either more or less. CPU wise a couple cores clocked above 2 GHz ought to be enough for my needs.

Personally prefer payments via crypto, and my budget is to be determined, just want to see what kind of offers are out there with dedicated ports.

at least ~100gb ssd

We can definitely help you out with all your requirements. All of our ports are dedicated. We have auto deploy servers, custom servers, and even unmetered servers. Feel free to browse our site, or if you need something custom, feel free to PM me. We're in Phoenix, AZ USA

• I would definitely recommend looking at ReliableSite/1GServers if you are looking for hosting in the US. In EU, I would look at OVH or @PHP_Friends can help.

Thanked by 2dataforest 1gservers
  • GSBRTGSBRT Member, Patron Provider

Hi 👋, All of our virtual/dedicated server ports are completely unmetered with speeds up to 10Gbps!

Check out our website here: https://dutchis.net :)

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hello!
    You can have a loot at our services aswell. https://www.hazi.ro/store/vps-server-intel-xeon
    We accept payment via multiple coins such as BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, MATIC, DOGE, SHIBA, APE.

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

We can get you anything from 1G up to 100G ports, all our ports are dedicated and fully unmetered! www.microtronixdc.com

• dann00dann00 Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

Crypto accepted, unmetered 1Gbps available on all servers: https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

@anomnom said:

at least ~100gb ssd

Happy to help.

If you need a higher limit than what the website lists on most plans or would like some specific hardware configurations - then feel free to open at ticket for a bespoke service.

Its possible to do anything from a high TB/Volume on a normal port, to unmetered ports. We can also do burstable billing (95th percentile), if desired.

Kind Regards

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited October 2023

@anomnom said:

at least ~100gb ssd

100Mbps dedicated bandwidth (dedicated = unmetered) is €75/month vat included.
    we welcome crypto

• jayjayjayjay Member, Patron Provider

@anomnom said:

at least ~100gb ssd

Can definitely help you with this especially in Hong Kong.

We have many clients who buy Dedicated lines from us for this purpose.

Typical purchase:

• 1 x Dedicated Line (1 Gbit) - so essentially Unmetered Bandwidth as you can max out the line.
      • a VM or Dedicated Server. Considering you only need 100GB maybe a VPS makes more sense.
  • fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

We can help you out here as well with 1, 10 or 100G dedicated ports. With our data center you can even bring your own transit to any dedicated server from on-net providers GTT, Cogent or Lumen/Level3 and we'll include a free cross connect.

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

All our ports are dedicated while fully usable 24x7: https://aurologic.com/dedicated-server/all/