Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ip spoofed vps for loadbalancing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ip spoofed vps for loadbalancing

Hi
I am looking for some ip spoofed vps or dedicated servers located in eu to use as real server for load balancing by LVS-TUN using ipvsadm.
I have to send tcp data packets to my clients by my virtual ip address as source ip in headers.
It is important to have minimum 1gbs bandwithes unmettered and minimum 4 core and 4gb ram.
If some provider can offer it please let me know

Thanked by 1Calin

Comments

• i dont think any providers here like ip spoofing but will see

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

This reminds me of the first year of HAZI.ro's existence, when someone ordered dozens of VPSs for about 400 EUR/month, while we sold a maximum of 200 EUR per month for all other clients at that time.
    It was nice, until I caught it :)

• And you can't use a TCP load balancer why?
    Have you tried HAProxy?

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

trust me bro

• @wdmg said:
    trust me bro

Sure! What could go wrong with a random guy on the internet? B)

• @Pilzbaum said:
    And you can't use a TCP load balancer why?
    Have you tried HAProxy?

Actually I want to use it for anti filtering system in iran.
    Clients send request to a server inside iran and it is no problem.then iran server send it to my vpn server via ipip tunnel and then vpn server send responses directly to my clients by ip spoofing and changing its source ip by iranian server ip as source ip in header.

It uses LVS-TUN load balancing method to run against censorship.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited October 2023

This is the stupidest thing ive read for a good while.

Maybe i'll just jokingly expose one for laughs. VPS from fusa.be will work if by 1% chance your use case is legit. Or basically anything hosted at dcstar.

Thanked by 1Ehssanehs
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@stefeman said:

Maybe i'll just jokingly expose one for laughs. VPS from fusa.be will work if by 1% chance your use case is legit. Or basically anything hosted at dcstar.

Could be, only because he mentioned Iran. Lot of Iranians seek new ways to bypass censorship.

Thanked by 1Ehssanehs
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited October 2023

@MikeA said:

@stefeman said:

Could be, only because he mentioned Iran. Lot of Iranians seek new ways to bypass censorship.

Well, now that ive mentioned a host, he wont be able to use it for long. I'm sure the abusers are already signing up.

He'll probly have more luck with colocating at dcstar.

Thanked by 1Ehssanehs
  • @stefeman said:

@MikeA said:

@stefeman said:

Well, now that ive mentioned a host, he wont be able to use it for long. I'm sure the abusers are already signing up.

He'll probly have more luck with colocating at dcstar.

Thanks man
    I think it was better to let me know by dm ;)
    I will give a try.

• @Ehssanehs said: Actually I want to use it for anti filtering system in iran.

Are you looking for ReQrypt?

• BruhGamer12BruhGamer12 Member
    edited October 2023

@Ehssanehs said: Clients send request to a server inside iran and it is no problem.then iran server send it to my vpn server via ipip tunnel and then vpn server send responses directly to my clients by ip spoofing and changing its source ip by iranian server ip as source ip in header.

You could use domain fronting or this
    https://github.com/XTLS/Xray-examples/tree/main/All-in-One-fallbacks-Nginx for VPN or to get around Iran censor

Thanked by 1Ehssanehs
  • @ValdikSS said:

@Ehssanehs said: Actually I want to use it for anti filtering system in iran.

Are you looking for ReQrypt?

It is some thing like this. But clients use v2ray and do not need reqrypt for clients.

• Start with something simplier, for example, by implementing unidirectional communication on different IP addresses. Use your Iranian VPS for incoming requests and serve the replies with another IP address. You'll need to patch v2ray for that.

Even something as simple as replacing SNI regexp in Tor works fine in my tests.
    https://ntc.party/t/tor-relay-tls-clienthello-sni-fingerprinting/3922

• @ValdikSS said:
    Start with something simplier, for example, by implementing unidirectional communication on different IP addresses. Use your Iranian VPS for incoming requests and serve the replies with another IP address. You'll need to patch v2ray for

But that.

Even something as simple as replacing SNI regexp in Tor works fine in my tests.
    https://ntc.party/t/tor-relay-tls-clienthello-sni-fingerprinting/3922

Great
    I have to do some research
    But how another server can serve responses?
    I want to decrease traphic on my iran vps because of expensive internet and so need to have request packets send to iran vps and responses directly from service server.
    May I have your information and experiment for feuture ?

• Aduacity of people to ask such things! When we all know it's gonna be used for DDoS and nothing else.