Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated servers in NA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated servers in NA

Hello,

I'm looking for a reliable dedicated server provider that offers cost effective dedicated servers in North America. We are currently renting servers from Hetzner but require a limited presence in NA for a small K8s cluster.

Minimum specs:

6 AMD cores / 12 threads or performent intel equivalent)
64gb RAM
2*1tb nvme
10g uplink preferred

We would need 3 of these to make a HA cluster.

This config costs about 50 USD/month with Hetzner. But we are willing to pay up to 60$ per server depending on the config etc.

Comments

• SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2023

Hello! We have several E5-2690v2 servers, each with 64GB RAM and 480GB Enterprise SSDs, located in Montreal, Canada. Standard is 1Gbps connectivity, can boost to 10Gbps. 6Tbit+ DDoS protection, and in-house filters.

These are available for a monthly rate of USD$65, a significant discount from the usual price of USD$80. We can upgrade the SSDs for more storage if you would like. Contact us through the livechat: https://terabit.io/

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

We have stock right now and all are capable of 10Gbps unmetered dedicated! Check us out, we own the dc www.microtronixdc.com

• @jfreak53 said:
    We have stock right now and all are capable of 10Gbps unmetered dedicated! Check us out, we own the dc www.microtronixdc.com

I checked the pricing but the setup that I'm aiming for would be around 250 USD/month

• HypereHypere Member
    edited October 2023

@thecodeassassin said:
    Hello,

I'm looking for a reliable dedicated server provider that offers cost effective dedicated servers in North America. We are currently renting servers from Hetzner but require a limited presence in NA for a small K8s cluster.

Minimum specs:

64gb RAM
    2*1tb nvme
    10g uplink preferred

This config costs about 50 USD/month with Hetzner. But we are willing to pay up to 60$ per server depending on the config etc.

@thecodeassassin said:
    Hello,

Minimum specs:

64gb RAM
    2*1tb nvme
    10g uplink preferred

We’ve got some dedicated servers with the following specs

2 x 2620v4
    64GB DDR4
    2x500GB SSD
    49.99USD

They come with 1Gbps but we can offer 10G for a small upcharge.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2023

@thecodeassassin said:

Can you please let us know which Hetzner Ryzen server with 10 gbps and 2x1 TB NVMe costs only $50/mo?

Here is our offer:

AMD Ryzen 7600
    Cores: 6 (Threads: 12)
    RAM: 64 GB DDR5
    Disks: 1 x 960 GB NVMe
    Traffic: 50 TB outbound and unmetered inbound @ 1Gbit
    Backup Space: 250 GB
    Subnet /29
    $85/mo (or $80/mo billed quarterly)

https://netdynamics24.com/client/order.php?step=1&productGroup=10

• AX> @NetDynamics24 said:

@thecodeassassin said:

Can you please let us know which Hetzner Ryzen server with 10 gbps and 2x1 TB NVMe costs only $50/mo?

Here is our offer:

AMD Ryzen 7600
    Cores: 6 (Threads: 12)
    RAM: 64 GB DDR5
    Disks: 1 x 960 GB NVMe
    Traffic: 50 TB outbound and unmetered inbound @ 1Gbit
    Backup Space: 250 GB
    Subnet /29
    $85/mo (or $80/mo billed quarterly)

https://netdynamics24.com/client/order.php?step=1&productGroup=10

AX41-nvme, the uplink is 1g but it has an extra 10g nic

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@thecodeassassin said:

The AX41 has 2x512 GB NVMe
    If you add 2x1 TB NVMe and 10 gbps then the price goes far beyond $50/mo.

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@thecodeassassin said:

The AX41 has 2x512 GB NVMe
    If you add 2x1 TB NVMe and 10 gbps then the price goes far beyond $50/mo.

yeah you're right, i'll amend my phrasing.

• @thecodeassassin said:
    Hello,

Minimum specs:

64gb RAM
    2*1tb nvme
    10g uplink preferred

Correction to my post above:

The specs that we currently have is AX41-nvme with 10g nics for internal networking. With minimum specs I mean ideal specs. We currently pay about 50$ a month for our servers and are looking for something in the same price range. Since ideally we'd have a 10g uplink we're willing to pay a bit more.