Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Panel that support Clustering
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Panel that support Clustering

sreekanth850sreekanth850 Member
edited October 2023 in General

Today while randomly searching i saw a panel named clustercs that support clustering by adding multiple virtual servers (not k8s or anything). Their pricing model is 30$ per each node connected to the cluster. But the solution seems elegant. Any one here can suggest a cost effective alternate?

Comments

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Interworx has clustering

• @rsk said:
    Interworx has clustering

Will check. need NGINX and Node JS support. Forgot to mention that .

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

enhance

• @JamesF said:
    enhance

Never saw any clustering options in their feature sets. Also NODEJS is on their roadmap with 2024 as ETA.

• Ispconfig 3. You can cluster or do multiserver setup with central management. Divide servers into web, dns, mail, db, file.

• @LTniger said:
    Ispconfig 3. You can cluster or do multiserver setup with central management. Divide servers into web, dns, mail, db, file.

Will check but do they support Node JS?

• enhance.com

• @riopardo said:
    enhance.com

I never found anything related to clustering on their documentation as well. Clustering means i need to be abl eto setup HA cluster with multiple VPS, Load balancer and routing.

• ClusterCS

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2023

@sreekanth850 said:

@riopardo said:
    enhance.com

I never found anything related to clustering on their documentation as well. Clustering means i need to be abl eto setup HA cluster with multiple VPS, Load balancer and routing.

If that is your aim then you should look into setting up a HA cluster (?with physical machines?), then virtualizing the individual components/services (via separate virtual machines). This should give you a better fail-over strategy and allow you to better balance the load across the hardware. It will also allow you to spin up new virtual machines for certain components on different vm-nodes to more evenly distribute the load.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Have you tried our https://Cloudjiffy.com PaaS solution? You can create multiple Nginx and NodeJS with data replication/shared storage and load balancers for HA. We also support HA databases and multi region HA.

• sreekanth850sreekanth850 Member
    edited October 2023

@SGraf said: If that is your aim then you should look into setting up a HA cluster (?with physical machines?), then virtualizing the individual components/services (via separate virtual machines). This should give you a better fail-over strategy and allow you to better balance the load across the hardware. It will also allow you to spin up new virtual machines for certain components on different vm-nodes to more evenly distribute the load.

Much more complex at this point for us.

edited October 2023

@leapswitch said: Have you tried our https://Cloudjiffy.com PaaS solution? You can create multiple Nginx and NodeJS with data replication/shared storage and load balancers for HA. We also support HA databases and multi region HA.

We support any dockerized application, Signup to explore the features.

We are not dockerized/containerized. Backend built on .net 6, and front end with React, auth server on Node JS, and also we have some next JS components. Couple of .net console application running in the background. Altogether your stack is not well suited for Us.

@sreekanth850 said:

@leapswitch said: Have you tried our https://Cloudjiffy.com PaaS solution? You can create multiple Nginx and NodeJS with data replication/shared storage and load balancers for HA. We also support HA databases and multi region HA.

We are not dockerized.

You don't need to be dockerized to use Cloudjiffy. Docker support is in addition to hosting any normal applications.

• @leapswitch said:

@sreekanth850 said:

We are not dockerized.

You don't need to be dockerized to use Cloudjiffy. Docker support is in addition to hosting any normal applications.

What about running .net console application? We have multiple console application running behind the scene on a linux machine.

@sreekanth850 said:

@leapswitch said:

@sreekanth850 said:

We are not dockerized.

What about running .net console application? We have multiple console application running behind the scene on a linux machine.

You can simply select .net core 6 and NodeJS on our platform, pull your code using GitHub or similar and go live within minutes as a standalone or a clustered application.

We can show you all of this on a short call and give you a test account to try it out. I have PMed you for further steps.

• @leapswitch said:

@sreekanth850 said:

@leapswitch said:

@sreekanth850 said:

We are not dockerized.

You can simply select .net core 6 and NodeJS on our platform, pull your code using GitHub or similar and go live within minutes as a standalone or a clustered application.

We can show you all of this on a short call and give you a test account to try it out. I have PMed you for further steps.

Did you really read what i said? Console Application is an executable program that runs like a windows service. In linux we use systemd to enable this service in backend.

@sreekanth850 said:

@leapswitch said:

@sreekanth850 said:

@leapswitch said:

@sreekanth850 said:

We are not dockerized.

Did you really read what i said? Console Application is an executable program that runs like a windows service. In linux we use systemd to enable this service in backend.

Yes you can run it on our platform.

• @leapswitch said: Yes you can run it on our platform.

But you dont allow us to select the cloud provider of our choice right?

@sreekanth850 said:

@leapswitch said: Yes you can run it on our platform.

No it is our PaaS platform on our infrastructure in India, Germany and USA.

• @leapswitch said:

@sreekanth850 said:

We are not looking for a paas. This is why i specifically used the word Panel.

• @sreekanth850 said:

@leapswitch said:

@sreekanth850 said:

😡😡😡

@sreekanth850 said:

@leapswitch said:

@sreekanth850 said:

I suggested it as a more convenient option compared to renting multiple VMs and adding a software on top to cluster them. I clarified it's a PaaS, not a panel in the first post 😃

edited October 2023

@leapswitch said:

@sreekanth850 said:

@leapswitch said:

@sreekanth850 said:

I suggested it as a more convenient option compared to renting multiple VMs and adding a software on top to cluster them. I clarified it's a PaaS, not a panel in the first post 😃

Yes you said it paas, but I didn't noticed.

• @emgh said: 😡😡😡

Is there anything offensive in that. Choice of infrastructure will be decided considering various factors right?

• easypanel business tier supports clustering, which is based on docker swarm but the status of this feature is still in alpha state.

• @chrisleunglsn said:
    easypanel business tier supports clustering, which is based on docker swarm but the status of this feature is still in alpha state.

Not a containerized application.

• chrisleunglsnchrisleunglsn Member
    edited October 2023

@sreekanth850 said:

@chrisleunglsn said:
    easypanel business tier supports clustering, which is based on docker swarm but the status of this feature is still in alpha state.

Consider Hashicorp Nomad, which supports clustering the virtualized, containerized and standalone applications. It also provides a UI for inspecting the applications.

• @chrisleunglsn said:

@sreekanth850 said:

@chrisleunglsn said:

Consider Hashicorp Nomad, which supports clustering the virtualized, containerized and standalone applications. It also provides a UI for inspecting the applications.

Thank you will check