Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cogent Strasbourg
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cogent Strasbourg

Does anyone host servers at Cogent in Schiltigheim (Alsace) not far from Strasbourg?
If yes, please PM me.
We would like to rent two VPS there with a shared gigabit uplink to serve VPN customers in both France and Germany (the data center is right on the border of both countries and has a direct fiber connection to both Frankfurt and Paris) and bring a /24 subnet for an announcement.

Comments

• @Anthony2016 said:
    Does anyone host servers at Cogent in Schiltigheim (Alsace) not far from Strasbourg?
    If yes, please PM me.
    We would like to rent two VPS there with a shared gigabit uplink to serve VPN customers in both France and Germany (the data center is right on the border of both countries and has a direct fiber connection to both Frankfurt and Paris) and bring a /24 subnet for an announcement.

We may be able to deliver you with a dedicated server there, DM if this is ok

• @c1vhosting Great. Please take a look at my message on Telegram.
    I thought you could only deploy servers in Rome.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting