Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for fast VPS Hong Kong area for China Mainland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for fast VPS Hong Kong area for China Mainland

I got a client that needs a VPS that will load super fast with low latency in China. Anyone an idea where to get that?

Comments

• Do you want a VPS in Hong Kong or in "China Mainland" ? If it is the mainland, then, do you want a VPS in Uighur-majority region of Xin Jiang, Urumqi?

• https://www.misaka.io/
    Standard NVMe (Gen3, WAN Latency Optimized, AMD EPYC)
    21Usd/m

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@saobilin said:
    https://www.misaka.io/
    Standard NVMe (Gen3, WAN Latency Optimized, AMD EPYC)
    21Usd/m

+1 misaka

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

We have VM's in Hong Kong with a decent latency to China - roughly 40ms. We get lots of demand from mainland China as they use these for streaming, amongst other things.

We sell these through NAT (Shared IPv4) - this is listed on the website, but also have a separate option available where you get a Dedicated IP instead. DM me if interested, not everything is on the main website and am happy to workout something custom too if needed.

• Maybe AlibabaCloud?

• Any Hong Kong VPS with Real China Direct Route, can receive within 10ms eg. in Shenzhen or around 40ms in Chengdu.

• @jayjay said:
    We have VM's in Hong Kong with a decent latency to China - roughly 40ms. We get lots of demand from mainland China as they use these for streaming, amongst other things.

We sell these through NAT (Shared IPv4) - this is listed on the website, but also have a separate option available where you get a Dedicated IP instead. DM me if interested, not everything is on the main website and am happy to workout something custom too if needed.

How much for dedicated IP?

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@ehhthing said:

@jayjay said:

How much for dedicated IP?

Approx 11-12/month where you get our Premium NAT solution:

• Dedicated IP to access the VPS or NAT based access (you get both)
    • Shared IPv4 for the outbound connection (decent latency to China)

You then have another option where you get your own Dedicated line. So you can access it directly, you have a fully Dedicated IPv4 address (Static or Dynamic), Bandwidth is unmetered as its your line. Assuming some level of commitment you're looking at 60+/month