Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for vps in Wyoming
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for vps in Wyoming

We are looking for a vps provider who offer this state. If anyone provide this state kindly let us know.

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Coincidentally I'm staying in Sheridan tonight and will be hiking in the Bighorns tomorrow.

But I don't know of any providers here. @MannDude was in Idaho maybe he has a lead - ?

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • I'd be curious as to your requirement to be in Wyoming? Its a beautiful state, but from a fiber connectivity perspective Denver, Salt Lake City, Vegas, heck even Chicago would be considered to be across the street.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2023

@raindog308 said:
    Coincidentally I'm staying in Sheridan tonight and will be hiking in the Bighorns tomorrow.

But I don't know of any providers here. @MannDude was in Idaho maybe he has a lead - ?

Our business is registered in Wyoming (Sheridan), our north west servers are in Washington State.

@hostnextpro if Liberty Lake, Washington will work for you, we can help you out. It's a suburb / on the outskirts of Spokane Metro. (Other providers advertise this as Spokane)

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

Salt Lake City would be your best option. We're just south of the Wyoming border, but there isn't much in Wyoming aside from perhaps Cheyenne. There is a data center there ACT, if you have to be in WY would try reaching out to them.

• @fiberstate said:
    Salt Lake City would be your best option. We're just south of the Wyoming border, but there isn't much in Wyoming aside from perhaps Cheyenne. There is a data center there ACT, if you have to be in WY would try reaching out to them.

Do you have any plan of vps of that state.

• If anyone have idaho & utah state we also looking for it.

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@hostnextpro said:
    If anyone have idaho & utah state we also looking for it.

I have Idaho, if you have specific requirements feel free to shoot me a PM or open a ticket.
    https://hosting.gullo.me/pricing

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

@hostnextpro said:

@fiberstate said:

Do you have any plan of vps of that state.

We are located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our services are colocation and bare metal servers. If we can help you with a server quote, please feel free to reach out to our sales team.