Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EDIS support / Russia downtime
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EDIS support / Russia downtime

perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Anyone know how to reach EDIS? My VM in Russia is down but they said email support is offline today, and their 24/7 support line that they mentioned in email is also not working.

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2013

[email protected] is the only way to contact them on holidays for free, 0900 535 435
    cost 2Euros per minute, if its worth it :P edit: yeah William would be the least free option :D

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

he said; russia is not down.

• i cannot confirm that, i can reach both the host as well as vrs/kvm running on it (ex ru.edis.at)

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

My VM still down.

It's been completely unreachable for six hours, I'm trying to call your "24/7 support line" that it gave in the email but it's not picking up.

edited December 2013

The server was booted off for some reason and not automatically rebooted, maybe host node ran out of memory and it killed it. Now it's online again.

• There was some high PPS on a node, customer was hacked, but this ~30k should not cause issues (and usually don't either).

Besides that i can't report any known issues.

@William said:
    There was some high PPS on a node, customer was hacked, but this ~30k should not cause issues (and usually don't either).

Besides that i can't report any known issues.

Ok, idk why it got shut down, anyway I booted it from the control panel (always have to look through email to find its URL since it's not in billing panel) and its up now, thanks.

@William huh it just crashed again