Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for ddos with protection, budget $15-20/y
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for ddos with protection, budget $15-20/y

A regular area is enough. I don’t have any bandwidth requirements. Sharing 100 Mbps -10gbps is fine. 1T is the basic,thank you all

Comments

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited October 2023

What size DDoS attack do you need to be able to block? That'll be one of the main things that affects the price. You'll probably have to increase your budget a bit.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@mronezc said:
    A regular area is enough. I don’t have any bandwidth requirements. Sharing 100 Mbps -10gbps is fine. 1T is the basic,thank you all

are you looking for shared hosting or VPS hosting with DDOS Protection?

• @Daniel15 said:
    What size DDoS attack do you need to be able to block? That'll be one of the main things that affects the price. You'll probably have to increase your budget a bit.

I'm working on a charity project but I'm not sure if this will happen, but I need to be prepared

• If its just a website use Cloudflare Tunnels (so your origin IP wont be exposed).

• If that is your anti-DDoS budget, what is your budget for hosting and other things?

• @ehhthing said:
    If its just a website use Cloudflare Tunnels (so your origin IP wont be exposed).

This is a good idea, I need some time to use the upload bandwidth, but cloudflare happened to make my daily maintenance very poor, cloudflare ran really great at first, but I later discovered these problems

• mronezcmronezc Member
    edited October 2023

@allnetstore said:
    If that is your anti-DDoS budget, what is your budget for hosting and other things?

There are many OVH distributors, basically around $5/m. I have also considered it.

• MrRetslavMrRetslav Member, Host Rep

Maybe it is better to host the charity website or something on a DDoS-protected VPS?
    If so, we can help you with a good 2.5 Tbps DDoS-Prot in the Netherlands

• @Jasonhyperhost said:

@mronezc said:

are you looking for shared hosting or VPS hosting with DDOS Protection?

You haven't replied to me yet. What kind of ddos protection does VPS provide after migrating to a new DC?