Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server + Anti DDoS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server + Anti DDoS

Hello

I am looking for a dedicated server provider in the USA/Canada with Anti DDoS and 10Gbps network

OVH doesn't work for me

Thanks !!

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Do you just want 10Gbps to help tank DDoS? Or do you want to be able to send 10Gbps outgoing as well? It will determine the amount of options.

• I need the 10Gbps to apply my own filters in case the provider's antiddos are not enough.

I will not use more than 100Mbps

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@guillermo_gcg said:
    I need the 10Gbps to apply my own filters in case the provider's antiddos are not enough.

ReliableSite has 10Gbps incoming on all servers that have a 10G NIC. All of my Ryzen servers with them do.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @guillermo_gcg said:
    Hello

I am looking for a dedicated server provider in the USA/Canada with Anti DDoS and 10Gbps network

OVH doesn't work for me

Thanks !!

https://Hypere.cloud/sfo-dedicated

• @guillermo_gcg said:
    I need the 10Gbps to apply my own filters in case the provider's antiddos are not enough.

What are you facing that would make even the provider's anti-DDOS insufficient for your needs? An L7 attack?

OVH and Path have 1 Tbps+ connectivity and a 10 Gbps pipe won't save you when even 100+ Gbps attacks cost pennies to the dollar.

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

10Gbps will save him in the event of leaks, it totally makes sense to have more than a Gig nowadays.

We have some customers running Layer2 Transport to other mitigation providers. According to our traffic measures on these ports, I can honestly say none of them is free of leaking traffic, no matter if they claim 10Tbps+ of capacity, it happens 😉

• OVH attacks you using their same internal network and VAC does not protect you, the 10G servers at OVH are very expensive.