Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking US Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking US Dedicated Server

Hi LET,

Searching for a low end Dedicated Server within the US with included BGP.

CPU: Any (orientated on budget)
Memory: 32-128GB
Disk: 0.5TB - 1TB SSD (Raid1)
Port: 1Gbps (I won't need more than 5TB per month for now, should cut cost)
DDoS Protection: highly appreciated
BGP: needed
IPv4 & IPv6

Budget: 35-60$/m

Thanks! :smile:

Comments

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

We got em, unmetered bandwidth www.microtronixdc.com

• SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

We have E5-2690v2's in stock, with 64GB memory and 480GB SSD (free upgrade to 1.92TB after ticket) with free DDoS protection included. Our bandwidth is unmetered, and we offer free BGP sessions. These are currently on sale for $60/month.

We have two offerings for transit blend, depending on your requirements. Generally speaking, our transit consists of NTT, GTT, Arelion, TATA and Comcast within the US. Feel free to open a ticket @ https://my.terabit.io/ if you'd like to discuss more or order.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Check out @qps, maybe.

Thanked by 1qps
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@MattBGP QuickPacket has servers available in Ashburn, LA, and Chicago that can meet that budget. We can do BGP. DM me or open a ticket with sales if you'd like to discuss further.

• @qps said:
    @MattBGP QuickPacket has servers available in Ashburn, LA, and Chicago that can meet that budget. We can do BGP. DM me or open a ticket with sales if you'd like to discuss further.

Sent PM :smile:

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

@MattBGP said:
    Hi LET,

IPv4 & IPv6

We have our Ryzen 7 custom servers in stock and can do BGP no problem.

https://fiberstate.com/billing/index.php?rp=/store/bare-metal/ryzen-7

These also qualify for the LET promo were you can chose between a free drive upgrade or an additional 32G RAM.

Location is Salt Lake City, UT USA.

• @MattBGP said:
    Hi LET,

IPv4 & IPv6

We’ve got some 2x2620v4-64GB-2x500GB servers for 49.99 monthly In San Francisco

• I am recently scammed by this hypere cloud . Got attracted by his above offer. Before ordering I asked the support how much time it takes for Activation and they told it is immediate. After order i wai waited for 4-5 hrs no order is received. When I asked them again they told the credentials are send over email but their are no credentials received in my mailbox. They I asked for refund they agreed but no confirmation email of refund and even in dashboard the order is still showing pending. The chat support is saying the order is refunded but not giving any proof. Admin kindly help if you can in this matter in getting my money back from this scammer

• @Skju said:
    I am recently scammed by this hypere cloud . Got attracted by his above offer. Before ordering I asked the support how much time it takes for Activation and they told it is immediate. After order i wai waited for 4-5 hrs no order is received. When I asked them again they told the credentials are send over email but there are no credentials received in my mailbox. They I asked for refund they agreed but no confirmation email of refund and even in dashboard the order is still showing pending. The chat support is saying the order is refunded but not giving any proof. Admin kindly help if you can in this matter in getting my money back from this scammer

Our public response to this can be viewed here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/189192/scammed-by-hypere-cloud-for-dedicated-server#latest

Thanked by 1fluffernutter