Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostbrr VS Speedypage: Which is the best for speed?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LenzLenz Member
edited October 2023 in Reviews

Hi there, I'm looking for honest opinions on which is the best among them? Thank you!

1. Hi there, I'm looking for honest opinions on which is the best among them? Thank you!39 votes
    1. Hostbrr
      35.90%
    2. Speedypage
      64.10%

Comments

• I have first hand experience with Speedypage and I am loving their service. My website now load incredibly fast and the Bunny.net Image Optimization (which is a free add-on) is well worth the cost of my hosting bundle.

Thanked by 2Thundas Lenz
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2023

I'll just allow myself to chime in.

Most of our servers run AMD Ryzen 7000 series processors and manage a 10/10 in WordPress Benchmark. Probrably all except DirectAdmin in Germany, which is planned to be upgraded in some time. SpeedyPage utilizes 5000 and 7000 series I believe. I'd doubt there are any real-world performance benefits between either of our setups.

SpeedyPage has the awesome offer of including BunnyCND with some of their plans, if that is something you want to and can make use of it's definetively a great option. We got the benefit of being cheaper so if you value that, then theres that.

There's also the question of control panel and location.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

@labze said:
    I'll just allow myself to chime in.

Most of our servers run AMD Ryzen 7000 series processors and manage a 10/10 in WordPress Benchmark. Probrably all except DirectAdmin in Germany, which is planned to be upgraded in some time. SpeedyPage utilizes 5000 and 7000 series I believe. I'd doubt there are any real-world performance benefits between either of our setups.

SpeedyPage has the awesome offer of including BunnyCND with some of their plans, if that is something you want to and can make use of it's definetively a great option. We got the benefit of being cheaper so if you value that, then theres that.

There's also the question of control panel and location.

Same feedback from us, it really depends what you value :)

FYI, Ashburn is 7950X, London is 7900 and Singapore is 5950X. Singapore has hardware being shipped at the moment to also bring that up to a 7900.

Thanked by 2Thundas Lenz
  • ThundasThundas Member
    edited October 2023

I chose Speedypage for their excellent support and seamless transfer of our non-cpanel site. We didn't opt for their BunnyCDN option since we use Cloudflare's workers and other features. Maybe I could bypass Cloudflare CDN, but I'm not going to change what works.

• Speedypage has a year on top of Hostbrr, I don't usually go for a newer host when hosting production.