Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί FLASH SALE! E5-2690v2 w/ 64GB RAM, 480GB SSD & Unmetered BW - 50% OFF FIRST MONTH
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FLASH SALE! E5-2690v2 w/ 64GB RAM, 480GB SSD & Unmetered BW - 50% OFF FIRST MONTH

SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

Terabit.io - The Next-Gen Hosting Solution πŸš€ From colocation and IP transit to cutting-edge bare-metal, shared and vMetal solutions, our range caters to every niche and need. With our team's vast expertise spanning countless years in the hosting industry, we don’t just offer hosting; we deliver performance-driven, secure, and unparalleled hosting experiences.

Stay ahead of potential downtime with our unrivaled, in-house DDoS protection, ensuring your service remains uninterrupted. As a proud peer of Comcast and backed by our comprehensive filters and API – which includes metrics and complete configurations for all our game filters – you gain unparalleled control and deeper insights into your hosting than ever before!

Besides our strategically positioned and growing list of datacenters (which currently covers Vancouver, Montreal, NYC, Kansas, Amsterdam and Vegas), our team is available 24/7 to offer support. Need a new filter or tweaks to an existing one? Consider it done! Need a dedicated machine? We'll source the best components and ship it to your preferred datacenter!

Enough talk - why Terabit.io? We're seasoned infrastructure and computing experts. We build everything in-house, and we own all of our hardware and IPs. We understand that your online presence is one of the most critical parts of your business, and we are ready to facilitate and offer support for whatever infrastructural or technical requirements you may have.

Don't believe us? Test out one of our ultimate blade machines with an E5-2690v2 CPU, 64GB of RAM and 480GB Intel Enterprise SSD, on a 1Gbps (10Gbps burst) uplink with unlimited BW, located in our Montreal, Canada datacenter. Get a whopping 50% off for the first month ($40!) and enjoy an additional $10 off lifetime when using the coupon 50OFF.

Need something else or in a different location? We have hardware ready to be shipped to one of our other datacenters - don't hesitate to contact our sales team for a quote!

Harness the power of modern hosting - grab a blade with 50% discount here. Visit our website here.

Thanked by 2harrison Emhyrno1

Comments

• Been with Terabit.io Just under a month and support has been incredible, network performance is pretty solid too, all in all, given the fact I took a shot in the dark, I'm absolutely blown away by them.

Thanked by 1SilverCreek
  • No https auto redirect though.

• SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

@jackalblood said:
    Been with Terabit.io Just under a month and support has been incredible, network performance is pretty solid too, all in all, given the fact I took a shot in the dark, I'm absolutely blown away by them.

Thanks for the kind feedback! Happy to have you on our network :).

• I see VPS-Ashburn, coming soon? Looking Glass? Also looks like SpeedyPage/Bloom by the naming convention... :)

• SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

@stryker09 said:
    I see VPS-Ashburn, coming soon? Looking Glass? Also looks like SpeedyPage/Bloom by the naming convention... :)

I'd hang around near Black Friday :wink:

Thanked by 1stryker09
  • @SilverCreek said:

@stryker09 said:
    I see VPS-Ashburn, coming soon? Looking Glass? Also looks like SpeedyPage/Bloom by the naming convention... :)

I'd hang around near Black Friday :wink:

πŸ‘€πŸ€©

Thanked by 1SilverCreek