Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vultr Frankfurt partial outage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vultr Frankfurt partial outage

More than 1.5 hours passed,still not settled.

Comments

• https://status.vultr.com/#FRA

Partial Outage
    Alert Created10/04/23 3:03 am EDT

An outage or maintenance window is affecting a subset of users in this region. Detailed outage information is available in the customer portal if this event is impacting your resources.

Woah, corpo much, useless status page :-D

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Hmm mine is still up so look like only some node has issues.

• headache,3 hours now,still can not access......

• @tommyluo said:
    headache,3 hours now,still can not access......

Start from snapshot/backup?

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2023

Was resolved after 4h34m for me. Didn't affect anything thanks to the anycast, but this is the longest outage I have ever seen Vultr to experience.

• @PUSHR_Victor said:
    Was resolved after 4h34m for me. Didn't affect anything thanks to the anycast, but this is the longest outage I have ever seen Vultr to experience.

They’ve expanded a lot and I’m honestly unsure how much presence they actually maintain in each location nowadays

Highly doubt they’ve got 24/7 on-site technicians in their 32 locations (all but one 3rd parties?)

I do use Vultr myself, and have had great experience, but when things go south they probably can’t be as efficient as OVH/Hetzner, at least most of the time

Thanked by 1sebkehl
  • @PUSHR_Victor said:

Yes,about 4.5 hours,settled.

• I monitor my vps every 5 munites,if twice,10 mins offline,i will get email alert.

• Vultr Madrid wasn't responsive earlier today too.