Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


hostEONS.com - Ryzen VDS/Hybrid Dedi - $8.99 - 2 vCore / 8 GB RAM / 100 GB NVME / 30TB / 10G Port - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostEONS.com - Ryzen VDS/Hybrid Dedi - $8.99 - 2 vCore / 8 GB RAM / 100 GB NVME / 30TB / 10G Port

1246722

Comments

  • Invoice #131088

    Thank you <3

  • shadowsideshadowside Member
    edited October 2023

    Invoice #131089
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Thank you <3

  • It seems boss is sleeping

  • @ziuch said:
    It seems boss is sleeping

    It's been an hour

  • @ziuch said:
    It seems boss is sleeping

    It's 4:00 AM in Singapore

  • @shadowside said:

    @ziuch said:
    It seems boss is sleeping

    It's 4:00 AM in Singapore

    China too

  • Hi, I have just purchased Hybrid Special Server 1!

    My invoice is: #131090

    And would you be so kind to upgrade the disk to 50 GB NVME and add a monthly backup quota for me, thanks!

  • Invoice #131093
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup
    Thanks

  • FiamadonFiamadon Member
    edited October 2023

    Invoice #131091

    Can you please upgrade my order to the 100 gb NVME and monthly backups. Thank you.

  • Invoice #131096

    please upgrade my order to the 100 gb NVME and monthly backups. Thank you.

  • Invoice #131074
    THANK YOU

  • nvoice #131097
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

  • Invoice #131101
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

  • Invoice #131102
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Thank you

  • Invoice #131103
    THANK YOU

  • Invoice #131104
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

  • Invoice #131105
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Thank you

  • yunieeyuniee Member
    edited October 2023

    Invoice #131106
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.
    Thanks a lot.

  • mc123153mc123153 Member
    edited October 2023

    Invoice #131107.
    Please upgrade my server to 50G NVME and enable monthly backup, thanks!

  • Invoice #131109
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Thank you

  • Invoice #131110
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Thank you <3

  • Invoice #131114
    @HostEONS please upgrade to 100 GB and also enable free monthly backup.

  • hey boss, but i see 4096 GB for special 1 on the page!

    OK i know it means MB

  • Invoice #131122
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Thank you <3

  • Invoice #131118
    Please help upgrade disk space and backup, thank you~

  • Invoice #131123
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.
    Thank you

  • Order Number: 2835313023
    Invoice #131127
    Please upgrade my disk space, thanks!

  • xmmxmm Member

    Invoice #131113
    Please upgrade to 100G NVME and enable monthly backup

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

    @lumos said:
    Invoice #131083
    Thank you very much.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @shuaiplus said:
    I post on behalf of those who don't know how to use LET.Another one has arrived: Invoice #131078.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @shuaiplus said:
    Invoice #131075
    Thank you very much again.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    Make sure to Activate Windows Evaluation License else VPS will keep shutting down every 1-2 hours

    @alan_walker said:
    Invoice #131084
    Please upgrade to 100G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    Make sure to Activate Windows Evaluation License else VPS will keep shutting down every 1-2 hours

    @shuaiplus said:
    Invoice #131085
    Thank you very much again.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @Webb_Carter said:
    Invoice #131081

    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @shuaiplus said:
    Invoice #131080
    Thank you very much again.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @moraex said:
    Invoice #131087
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2023

    @shuaiplus said:
    Invoice #131086
    Thank you very much again.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @bre4k said:
    Invoice #131088

    Thank you <3

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @shadowside said:
    Invoice #131089
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Thank you <3

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @danielbility said:
    Hi, I have just purchased Hybrid Special Server 1!

    My invoice is: #131090

    And would you be so kind to upgrade the disk to 50 GB NVME and add a monthly backup quota for me, thanks!

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @tanks said:
    Invoice #131093
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup
    Thanks

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @Fiamadon said:
    Invoice #131091

    Can you please upgrade my order to the 100 gb NVME and monthly backups. Thank you.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @thesun said:
    Invoice #131096

    please upgrade my order to the 100 gb NVME and monthly backups. Thank you.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @d8xing said:
    Invoice #131074
    THANK YOU

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @7iao said:
    nvoice #131097
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Welcome to hosteons

    Your VDS disk space has been upgraded and monthly backup added

    Please reboot your VPS from VPS control panel for upgrade to take effect

    @zrj766 said:
    Invoice #131101
    Please upgrade to 50G NVME and add monthly backup.

    Thanked by 1danielbility
Sign In or Register to comment.