Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

experience with nocix last 8+ years (Sort Review)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

experience with nocix last 8+ years (Sort Review)

At first sorry for my poor English.May First time i order nocix server in 2013-2014 so i have Long experience with nocix.

Support: Their support so fast and i never see this level support they really very very quick.They provide 24/7 support.Sometime They reply ticket under 20-30 sec.If need to replace hardware like Disk or Ram or etc they take max 15-20 min For replace.billing bit slow but they more helpful people.lot of time they help me to removed my overcharge and late fees.

**Performance: ** Under the price we got best <3 .E5-2670,E5-2696,Ryzen 9 3900X really good servers.A single server i use 5+ years without any problem.

**Network: ** They provide 1gbps unlimited and we have maybe 15+ servers and all server we got full 1gbps 24 hours.Some time got speed problem but after ticket they change network card or cable or etc and again worked good.

From 2014 maybe 2time got down their data center for 36-48 hours.Again sorry for my poor English

Thanked by 1fluffernutter