Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a few VPS and possible shared hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a few VPS and possible shared hosting

FiamadonFiamadon Member
edited September 2023 in Requests

So, when it rains it pours. I was a dedi-path customer and then tried out a VPS supplier from here that ended up being a horrible experience which they took money and ran away. I am now am looking for some service providers.

I am looking to replace my 2 VPS with the other service provider. The first one is an 16 GB/6 Core (£11,99) and 2 others are 8gb/4 core (£4,99/mo). These ones are in the Dallas but would be open to other US locations. I am also open to replace one of the 8/4 with a shared hosting plan.

I would like CC processing and possibly none blacklisted IP to send emails. We host our apps on VPS and will be going to production soon. The shared hosting is for clients website which most are WordPress shops.

Would like reliability first and a company that will be here in the future.

Comments

• If you're evaluating EU, try us (DM)

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

For shared hosting you can look at our DirectAdmin deals. We have a server in New Jersey powered by a 7900X, NVMe Gen4 SSD, DDR5 and 10Gbps uplink. Scores a perfect 10/10 on Wordpress Benchmark. You won't notice it isn't hosted on a VPS, other than this might perform better :)

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/188270/hostbrr-directadmin-cpanel-hosting-reseller-100-nvme-litespeed-cloudlinux-50-off#latest

• sivesive Member, Host Rep

What specs are the host machines?

• If you are looking for reliability honestly, I would go with some of the bigger providers like Vultr, Digital Ocean, Hetzner. It won't be the same pricing as what you were getting before but its gonna be far more reliable than most providers here.

Thanked by 1Fiamadon
  • @sive said:
    What specs are the host machines?

Typo in the message. 3 vps

16/6. Would be fine with 16/4
    8/4 for the others.

Possibly trying to go shared hosting for one of the vps.

• @concept said:
    If you are looking for reliability honestly, I would go with some of the bigger providers like Vultr, Digital Ocean, Hetzner. It won't be the same pricing as what you were getting before but its gonna be far more reliable than most providers here.

You're not wrong. I don't need something that cheap but I would also like to avoid having to pay 400 a month at the moment.

There has to be some companies on here that are priced decently and they are going to be around for years not just 3 months.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Fiamadon said:
    So, when it rains it pours. I was a dedi-path customer and then tried out a VPS supplier from here that ended up being a horrible experience which they took money and ran away. I am now am looking for some service providers.

I am looking to replace my 2 VPS with the other service provider. The first one is an 16 GB/6 Core (£11,99) and 2 others are 8gb/4 core (£4,99/mo). These ones are in the Dallas but would be open to other US locations. I am also open to replace one of the 8/4 with a shared hosting plan.

I would like CC processing and possibly none blacklisted IP to send emails. We host our apps on VPS and will be going to production soon. The shared hosting is for clients website which most are WordPress shops.

Would like reliability first and a company that will be here in the future.

The thing is DP was also running since 2017, you never know when someone decides to sack their entire business and run, NexusBytes was also one of them.

Anyways, if you are looking for something reliable, it wont come at the price point you are looking for, if you are interested in LA or NJ we can help you out with a decent price. We also do licensing for cPanel ( as we are partner, we can pass on the benefits ) or you can BYOL and we can set everything up for you.

And yes, we are surely going to be here for years to come :)

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

We've been in business since 2001, and in the hosting industry for 16 of those years. We arent going anywhere anytime soon, I plan to retire on the sale of this business or pass down to my kids 🙂

www.microtronixdc.com

Right now we don't have any VPS' that match those specs since most of our vps plans cater to low end, however, I plan on launching custom VDS plans next week on proxmox backed nodes. These plans will be customizable from disk to cores. Daily backups, up to 7 kept.

DM me and we can look at pricing.

Shared hosting we are pricey, but there is a reason why, we only offer premium shared hosting. Daily virus scans, LVE, MariaDB gov, daily rootscans and we only put max 50 accounts per server to keep them super responsive. OSM, amoung other things. So its pricey but you wont find any rifrafts on them.

• RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

Hello @Fiamadon - we would like you to give us a try @ www.rhc-hosting.com - we can provide custom dedicated or vps as well. Shared hosting is also available.

Payment via card, bitcoin and paypal or UK DD.

• @Fiamadon said:
    16/6. Would be fine with 16/4
    8/4 for the others.

Possibly trying to go shared hosting for one of the vps.

@Fiamadon said:
    You're not wrong. I don't need something that cheap but I would also like to avoid having to pay 400 a month at the moment.

There has to be some companies on here that are priced decently and they are going to be around for years not just 3 months.

I would still go with Hetzner Cloud.
    Since you are ok with 4 cores and 16 gb ram, Hetzner's CX41 plan would work perfectly and costs 17 eur which is still cheaper than most other hosting providers. It comes with 160GB Storage and 20TB Bandwidth.

There is also @crunchbits who has been reliable.
    They have a vps with
    4vCPU
    12GB RAM
    260GB SSD
    20TB BW @ 1gbit
    $12/m

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

We have VPSs in the UK and Hong Kong, all public plans are listed on mlnl.host. Happy to workout a custom plan if those don't suit along with custom pricing depending on your requirements/commitment.