Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PROJECT FINISHED CELEBRATION! 4TB 10GBPS SEEDBOX==4€ +++ MORE! **FLASH SALE**
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PROJECT FINISHED CELEBRATION! 4TB 10GBPS SEEDBOX==4€ +++ MORE! **FLASH SALE**

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

We just finished a project!

We did a DC deconstruction, a "Gen 1" DC in Vallila, Helsinki. Over 400m2 total area, but only 90kw of cooling! :O Power input of only 3x400A 230V (~300KW) etc. Very Very Gen1!
This was over 20 years old, probs build ~'99, and not used since ~'15.
Power cabinets were 2x 3x400A, 3x125A. Separate room for UPS, 2x 45kw chillers, 2x30kw emergency chillers with compressors + running water (straight to drain! :O), raised floor, inergen fire supression.

It was tons of work.

To Celebrate Finishing This Project, Let's Do Some Stupid Deals! Like It Were Black Friday!

Yea let's have some fun here! ;) I won't bother with all the typical proof reading this time, this is just me celebrating. Any deal here is available as long as it is, maybe few hours, maybe a few days!

M10G 10GBPS RAID5 4TB == 4€ !! oO; WTF
Details at: https://pulsedmedia.com/m10g-seedbox.php

Specs: 4TB RAID5 Storage, 4GB RAM, 10Gbps 20 000GiB Traffic. Get This Sweet Deal Now -- JUST 4€ FOR 4TB
Normal Price: 12.99€ Per Month. Now? 4€ Upto 3months!

Coupon Code: 202309VALLILA-PARTY-M10G4TB-XDJKI896XZ
Limited Number, Limited Time available (like 2 days or so) and yada yada

The usual stuff included you can see from our previous threads. This is very quick low effort deals right now, we make actually a loss at these prices on every sale. Let's just have some fun to celebrate a project ending :)

Comments

• One Time Discount!!!

• @suu said:
    One Time Discount!!!

no. only 3 month discount.

• first order. any deal?

• TekoTeko Member
    edited September 2023

We want recurring discount!

• Congratulations!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

SECOND DEAL EVEN MORE AWESOME: NVME 1G UNMETERED DEDI 50% DISCOUNT

Insanity, these sell like hot pancakes already.

1Gbps Unmetered NVMe Dedis: https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED 4 nodes available at -50% for upto 6months! :O
    Yea any of them, for HALF OFF!
    Check options out: https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php
    Then use Coupon Code: 202309VALLILA-PARTY-MD50-GIQ4OOB83V

No reservations etc. so payment within 30mins or cancelled.

Sorry, this too is non recurring BUT ANY PAYMENT TERM AND CAN BE COMBINED -- Yes, you can pick 3 years on this discount and get insanely cheap dedi for 3 years! :O Much below cost. Please, at least post Yabs if you pick one or say something nice about them ^_^

Thanked by 2Ganonk caracal
  • @PulsedMedia said:

1Gbps Unmetered NVMe Dedis: https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php

Check options out: https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php

Sorry, this too is non recurring BUT ANY PAYMENT TERM AND CAN BE COMBINED -- Yes, you can pick 3 years on this discount and get insanely cheap dedi for 3 years! :O Much below cost. Please, at least post Yabs if you pick one or say something nice about them ^_^

What do you think about doing at least one or two promos recurring?

edited September 2023

yea it was a bit of work :)

Kicking down a wall is fun tho

Thanked by 1lala_th
  • no windows, no dedi

• Very cool stuff -- now that you're heavily invested in building your own data center, do you still feel like it was worth it?

Thanked by 1sillycat

@SirFoxy said:
    Very cool stuff -- now that you're heavily invested in building your own data center, do you still feel like it was worth it?

Only way to achieve the goals properly imho. Shoot for the stars, even if you fail you get to the moon or something like that. Will know in a decade, ask me again then? ;)

Btw, we already have 1 datacenter, but it's kinda tiny. Can't get much more cooling into there. We've operated out of there for 7 years now. Our first DC was even smaller, we got it more than a decade ago and then moved to the current one which offered like 10x the scaling.

Now this one has been full for more than a year.

Thanked by 2SirFoxy dev077

@donko said:
    no windows, no dedi

Proxmot w/NAT, KVM Guest, Done.

On baremetal? We will never offer it, even if you 10x the price.

• @PulsedMedia said: 1G UNMETERED

You always emphasize unlimited traffic, but the actual available traffic is only ≈ 100TB. Moreover, you should start providing IPV6, IPV6 is the future

@88xrzs said:

@PulsedMedia said: 1G UNMETERED

You always emphasize unlimited traffic, but the actual available traffic is only ≈ 100TB. Moreover, you should start providing IPV6, IPV6 is the future

From page:

1G Unmetered: Fair use policy applies. There is no specific limit, it depends on the whole rack bandwidth utilization. Typically ~100TB/Month or ~300Mbps 95th Percentile is completely fine. The ultimate limit depends on your neighbors on the same rack / TOR Switch.

IPv6 is whole another subject, interestingly, every single networking professional who has to maintain IPv6 networks at scale says to the contrary, they would rather not support it all and it's all curses when it comes to IPv6. Stats show it's barely used at all, in case of seedboxes it's margin of a margin level, like 0,05% of traffic level. Even on VPS it's in the 0,1% level, but huge pains to support it. Tells you something, maybe?

Currently, supporting IPv6 costs more than offering dedi IPv4. Dedi IPv4 gives you access to IPv6 easily as well if you really need it (get a tunnel, easy enough).

• I need the seedbox discount to be recurring. Please make it happen!

• recurring pls

edited September 2023

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    I need the seedbox discount to be recurring. Please make it happen!

@Teko said:

@warmingforg said:
    recurring pls

Ok Ok! Here's a recurring discount!

SSD Seedbox, M1000 660G: https://pulsedmedia.com/ssd-seedbox.php
    660GiB SSD RAID0 Storage, 3GB RAM, 14 800GiB Traffic, Normally 8.99€ Per Month!
    Recurring discount of 25% for monthly payment cycle Coupon Code:: 202309VALLILA-PARTY-RECURM1000SSD660G-E22P0MUPK9
    GET YOUR 660GiB SSD SEEDBOX

Only 4 available at that pricing! :O And only until tomorrow.

Thanked by 2Teko Ganonk
  • Awesome deal!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • TekoTeko Member
    edited September 2023

@PulsedMedia said: Recurring discount of 25%

One Time? Nah.

edit: seems that it has been fixed

@Teko said:

@PulsedMedia said: Recurring discount of 25%

One Time? Nah.

Oops! Clicking a checkbox can be hard! Fixed it, just refresh the order page now.

Thanked by 1Teko
  • warmingforgwarmingforg Member
    edited September 2023

-

edited September 2023

@warmingforg said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    I need the seedbox discount to be recurring. Please make it happen!

@Teko said:

@warmingforg said:
    recurring pls

Ok Ok! Here's a recurring discount!

SSD Seedbox, M1000 660G: https://pulsedmedia.com/ssd-seedbox.php
    660GiB SSD RAID0 Storage, 3GB RAM, 14 800GiB Traffic, Normally 8.99€ Per Month!
    Recurring discount of 25% for monthly payment cycle Coupon Code:: 202309VALLILA-PARTY-RECURM1000SSD660G-E22P0MUPK9
    GET YOUR 660GiB SSD SEEDBOX

Only 4 available at that pricing! :O And only until tomorrow.

Double traffic please

More money please

;)

• UNMETERED RS1000

@warmingforg said:
    UNMETERED RS1000

.. What's that?

• petuniaspetunias Member
    edited September 2023

REEEEEEE STOP IT! My girlfriend is going to fucking kill me if i buy any more boxes this month....

...which means when she goes to work in an hour.....I'm going to buy more and shes going to kill me!!!!!!!!!

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS

@PulsedMedia said:

1 order cancelled, 2 available now!

Make your dedi needs met now ;)

Thanked by 1leyun

@petunias said:
    REEEEEEE STOP IT! My girlfriend is going to fucking kill me if i buy any more boxes this month....

...which means when she goes to work in an hour.....I'm going to buy more and shes going to kill me!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

She'll be fine, just give her some attention in return. You know what kind of attention ;)

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Deconstruction is totally unnecessary.
    Just set it on fire and rope it off!

• M1000 soon? B)
    Bumping the thread.