Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Required
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Required

Greetings to All,

Our clients are seeking dedicated mail servers and require a server with a /24 subnet allocation.

Remember, more subnets mean more servers, and we welcome that!

They insist on clean subnets with no blocked ports.

Unfortunately, we cannot BYOIP, which is why we are making this request here. So please refrain from such offers.

If you are a provider with lots of /24 subnets and are interested in this, please feel free to send me a private message 😉

Thank you!

Comments

• How to say you're a spammer ......

• @techavenue said: If you are a provider with lots of /24 subnets and are interested in this, please feel free to send me a private message 😉

>

Dmed

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Let me guess, your minimum spec requirement is:

Centos 7
    500GB HDD
    8GB RAM

Sounds very familiar to a lot of requests we turn away.

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

"Can we use your subnets and servers to send massive amounts of spam because ARIN and RIPE won't give us any more IPs, and IPXO banned us years ago. We'll complain every step of the way as you get abuse reports and your IPs start getting blocked and stop working, but that's ok, you need to have grace with us and continuously request unblocking for these IPs. And when it doesn't work anymore you need to be immediately ready to provide us swap out subnets to replace these with, or we will bash you on LET and WHT immediately and give you 1 star reviews! When can we start?? Oh by the way, each subnet needs to be at least 10 primary octets away from each other, or we will do a chargeback on Paypal for this inconvenience caused us."

:lol:

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Mail ports required?

• @BasToTheMax said:
    Mail ports required?

With no blocked ports, he said ..

• https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=276

bunch of different class C's, it's even hosted with colocrossing so all your emails will go straight to spam where they belong :)

• No blocked port's + Crypto and only a few GB RAM to spam the whole world with your shi..

• @TeoM said:
    No blocked port's + Crypto and only a few GB RAM to spam the whole world with your shi..

This looks quiet promising for spam... lots of /24s with no blocked ports

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2023

Hey!
    We allow SPAM in our network.
    We'll give you for free with any cheap VM one subnet in 192.168.0.0/16 to SPAM with.

Thanked by 2c1vhosting jfreak53
  • @FlorinMarian said:
    Hey!
    We allow SPAM in our network.
    We'll give you for free with any cheap VM one subnet in 192.168.0.0/16 to SPAM with.

idk man 10.0.0.0/8 seems better

• @techavenue said:
    Greetings to All,

Our clients are seeking dedicated mail servers and require a server with a /24 subnet allocation.

Remember, more subnets mean more servers, and we welcome that!

They insist on clean subnets with no blocked ports.

Unfortunately, we cannot BYOIP, which is why we are making this request here. So please refrain from such offers.

If you are a provider with lots of /24 subnets and are interested in this, please feel free to send me a private message 😉

Thank you!

Given that this is your first post, you're expected to clarify your intentions (or the intentions of your clients) with this request

This discussion has been closed.