Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low-End Dedicated or VPS Provider with Big Storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low-End Dedicated or VPS Provider with Big Storage

jammin1911jammin1911 Member
edited September 2023 in Providers

Hi LET, I'm looking to find the lowest cost $/TB hosted in North America for $75/mo or less.

I've found a few options, but I've checked only maybe a dozen providers and I know there are some amazing providers out there I'm not aware of.

The best I've found so far is $2.09/TB per Month (USD$69/mo for 1TB+16TB+16TB Dedicated Server). I don't need much as far as RAM or CPU performance so I'm interested to know if anyone knows of any providers offering something cheaper.

I'm OK with committing to long term if necessary.

Comments

• if u want it cheap @Calin is ur man, servers not in NA but in Romania

Thanked by 1Calin
  • oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider

We can help, email [email protected].. Let us know the exact disk count/size you want and we will get it setup for you.

• https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/storage/vps4
    28TB at less than $1.5/TB ($120/quarter) but in Romania

Thanked by 2Calin JerryHou
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

If you can increase your budget, we have an unbeatable offer, with a ratio of $1.47/TB:

Intel Xeon E3-1270v3
    Cores: 4 (Threads: 8)
    RAM: 32 GB DDR3 ECC
    Disks: 4 x 18 TB HDD
    Traffic: 50 TB @ 1Gbit
    Subnet /29
    $109/mo or $106/mo (billed quarterly)
    Only one item in stock! Hurry up!

More storage servers:
    https://www.netdynamics24.com/client/order.php?step=1&productGroup=18

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

Hy, so you basically need ~32 TB of storage?

If that is the case, we cand probably do a 1.9 - 2.0 USD / TB / MO.

Contact us at [email protected] to get into the details for a final offer.

• The lowest is always a hetzner auction server.

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited September 2023

@jammin1911 said:
    Hi LET, I'm looking to find the lowest cost $/TB hosted in North America for $75/mo or less.

I've found a few options, but I've checked only maybe a dozen providers and I know there are some amazing providers out there I'm not aware of.

The best I've found so far is $2.09/TB per Month (USD$69/mo for 1TB+16TB+16TB Dedicated Server). I don't need much as far as RAM or CPU performance so I'm interested to know if anyone knows of any providers offering something cheaper.

would italy be ok if big deal?

• @c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

Italy might work, I would need a link to a soeedtest file to see if connection to Canada is ok.

• @Zyra said:
    if u want it cheap @Calin is ur man, servers not in NA but in Romania

Do you have any details or should I just DM?

• @jammin1911 said:

@c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

Italy might work, I would need a link to a soeedtest file to see if connection to Canada is ok.

https://speedtest.net/server/37463 (1G but may be lower as it’s a public server)

2 vCore CPU
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    38TB HDD
    10TB @ 250Mbps

$67,10/month vat included

$62,50/month vat included if paid yearly ($750)

• @c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

@c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

https://speedtest.net/server/37463 (1G but may be lower as it’s a public server)

2 vCore CPU
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    38TB HDD
    10TB @ 250Mbps

Apologies I should have been specific. Do you have direct link to file I can wget?

• @c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

@c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

2 vCore CPU
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    38TB HDD
    10TB @ 250Mbps

just to confirm, this is USD pricing?

• @ascicode said:
    The lowest is always a hetzner auction server.

Ive heard this a lot but I've never been able to find a good deal there. When I look now the cheapest I see thats similar to what I posted about here is 2x12TB for 51euro which works out to $2.24 per TB per month. Theres several better deals in this thread already and some even cheaper ones people have DMd to me as low as 75 cents per TB. Am I looking in the wrong spot for hetzner deals?

• @jammin1911 said:

@ascicode said:
    The lowest is always a hetzner auction server.

Ive heard this a lot but I've never been able to find a good deal there. When I look now the cheapest I see thats similar to what I posted about here is 2x12TB for 51euro which works out to $2.24 per TB per month. Theres several better deals in this thread already and some even cheaper ones people have DMd to me as low as 75 cents per TB. Am I looking in the wrong spot for hetzner deals?

Depends on your needs.
    https://robot.hetzner.com/order/serverAuth/id/0
    this got 40TB and costs €61/m
    2x12TB is €46 and 2x10 is €43 actually. It varies from time to time.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@jammin1911 said:

The best I've found so far is $2.09/TB per Month (USD$69/mo for 1TB+16TB+16TB Dedicated Server).

Can you please share this?

• @jammin1911 said:

@c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

@c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

2 vCore CPU
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    38TB HDD
    10TB @ 250Mbps

just to confirm, this is USD pricing?

exactly

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@jammin1911 said:

The best I've found so far is $2.09/TB per Month (USD$69/mo for 1TB+16TB+16TB Dedicated Server).

@NetDynamics24 said:

@jammin1911 said:

sent to you in DM!

• @c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

@c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

2 vCore CPU
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    38TB HDD
    10TB @ 250Mbps

I wasnt able to find this offer on the website - maybe looking in the wrong place. Do you have a link?

Also if you have a speedtest file I can test with a wget (direct link to file) that would be very helpful

• MerlincoolMerlincool Member
    edited September 2023

Like most of other said, even I would recommend ihostart.

• I'd recommend a Hetzner auction server tbh

• @Ivan said:
    I'd recommend a Hetzner auction server tbh

Someone said this above but I wasnt really able to find any great pricing on there

• @Merlincool said:
    Like most of other said, even I would recommend ihostart.

Pricing is great but I'm a little disappointed with the throughput - It would take almost a week just to upload my data. fastest they've got I think was 200Mbps

• @jammin1911 said:

@c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

@c1vhosting said:

@jammin1911 said:

2 vCore CPU
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    38TB HDD
    10TB @ 250Mbps

I wasnt able to find this offer on the website - maybe looking in the wrong place. Do you have a link?

DM to order please :)

Also if you have a speedtest file I can test with a wget (direct link to file) that would be very helpful

Currently nope :(